PREMIER LEAGUE 2014/2015 Thread....

Naika

Street Hoop Star
I don't know about you guys, but I can't stand Mourinho's chattiness. Conspiracy against Chelsea? Are you fucking kidding me?

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf
I still have hope for Man City. Lets hope Chelsea can't handle the pressure at the end and we play better.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I still have hope for Man City. Lets hope Chelsea can't handle the pressure at the end and we play better.

Wait: you're a City fan!? We need to be friends!

Also. This weekend in the FA Cup was crazy. We lost to Boro' (a joke), Chelsea lost, Swansea and more. I'm annoyed at our performance, but on the whole it's interesting and what the FA Cup is all about!!!

Naika

Street Hoop Star

Also. This weekend in the FA Cup was crazy. We lost to Boro' (a joke), Chelsea lost, Swansea and more. I'm annoyed at our performance, but on the whole it's interesting and what the FA Cup is all about!!!

The Magic of the FA!! So glad for the Arsenal win. You guys shouldn't feel so bad about the loss with 'Boro...but Chelsea? I was laughing all day.

outlaw_moon

Marked Wolf

Friends indeed.

I am looking forward to tomorrow's match-up with Chelsea, it should be a great game. Oh and yeah, I was hoping to at least bag the FA cup this season, but winning the league will make up for that. Lets hope Bony works out for the best, we can't depend solely on Aguero.

P.S. my cousin lives at Manchester or is it in the surrounding areas? Not too sure, but my plan is to visit and oh yeah pay a visit to the grounds. Looking forward to the expansion project to the Etihad.

Last edited:

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Liverpool vs man city what a goal by Coutinho another blockbuster another masterclass in the making.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
To show my total newb status, I was sure this was an American football "Football Room" and thought that I would have no need to ever come in here. Glad to see folks talking footy.

I am an LFC fan. It feels like after this weekend's 4-1 lose to the gooners that the wheels have come off since we were a mere two points out of second a few weeks back.

Maybe there is hope to be had in the FA cup, I am not very optimistic.

gusmoney

10 Year Member
Nice win versus Newcastle today for the Reds. I didn't get to see it 'cause I was werkn but four points out of the top four is a good place to be when Citeh is falling fast.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Nice win versus Newcastle today for the Reds. I didn't get to see it 'cause I was werkn but four points out of the top four is a good place to be when Citeh is falling fast.

You just wait, we'll be second by the end of the season.

Spoiler:
... maybe? :(

gusmoney

10 Year Member
You just wait, we'll be second by the end of the season.

No doubt the talent is there, but old red eyes Pellegrini does not seem to be able to keep them motivated or in shape.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Man City are fighting age, and playing youth off the bench. That's a stupid system.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Man City are fighting age, and playing youth off the bench. That's a stupid system.

I'm sure they'll continue to flex their spending power in the summer, but with no youth prospects in sight, Man City just seem short of homegrown ideas.