PREMIER LEAGUE 2014/2015 Thread....

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
My Bet....

Mourinho to be fired by end of November...

xROTx

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I feel sorry for Crystal Palace fans - Pulis leaving just before the season kicks off. I don't particularly like him, but he did an amazing job with them last season.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
My Bet....

Mourinho to be fired by end of November...

xROTx

I would love that sooooo much because he's a jerk, but I'm sure many would disagree.

By the way, what do you all think of Balotelli coming back to the Prem with Liverpool?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I would love that sooooo much because he's a jerk, but I'm sure many would disagree.

By the way, what do you all think of Balotelli coming back to the Prem with Liverpool?

It's a sign on complete desperation from a team that could more easily scoop back Torres. Balotelli isn't an easy player to deal with, costs too much, and doesn't produce when needed.

I had a feeling Liverpool were going to sign Destro from Roma.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
It's a sign on complete desperation from a team that could more easily scoop back Torres. Balotelli isn't an easy player to deal with, costs too much, and doesn't produce when needed.

I had a feeling Liverpool were going to sign Destro from Roma.

I've heard lots of good stuff about Destro, but I have to agree that Liverpool are spending blindly. Remember when Arsenal were linked with Mario? :P

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Everton are making the Gunner defense look silly atm... offside goal or not. Sigh.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
A couple of money centering passes by Santi and Chambers eeked us out a point. Word.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
City to win it... again. Newcastle to do pretty well, I'd say Europa league at least. Utd to be liquidated and erased from human history would be a bonus too.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Still early in the season folks, but what do y'all think of it so far?

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
its been a slow start for me but im slowly getting back into it

Di Maria , Blind and to a lesser extent, Falcao were all great signings for United. Expect them to get back into winning form.

Liverpool on the other hand have overspent and will struggle this season.

City and Chelsea have started strong. Getting rid of Ba, Torres and Eto was needed

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
Seeing Fabregas doing well at Chelsea makes me sad, especially since Özil's off the boil.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
Seeing Fabregas doing well at Chelsea makes me sad, especially since Özil's off the boil.

I'm still hoping for Ozil to come through...call it blind support but I love my Arsenal. Cesc in blue is something I will have a hard time stomaching once they both come head to head.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I'm puzzled as to why our best no. 10 is being deployed on the wings.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Shit no Balotelli only on the sub's bench, and liverpool win.
look's if Gerrard has played one two many game for liverpool already.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Shit no Balotelli only on the sub's bench, and liverpool win.
look's if Gerrard has played one two many game for liverpool already.

Wonder when he'll go. That would be like deciding when to cut off your arm. He's such a part of Liverpool.

neoman

Fio's Quartermaster
Man u moving in to fourth postion , What a turn a round and all this without that MR Fat Rooney.
Sell him and and buy MR Real deal Ronaldo..

giggsy07

Edo Express Delivery Guy
Cant understand how Falcao is not an automatic starter for United after Monday night.Showed strength which i taught he may be missing in the premier league when against rough defenders.Great weekend of football ahead with United v Chelsea the game.God help us utd fans:)

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Really hope they finish in the top 4 this season. Imagine that!

I'm not a big fan of Ron Koeman, he did terrible things over at Valencia. He deserved to be sacked, and he didn't deserve to get another job. What he's done with Southampton is incredible. Let's see what he can do in the second half of the season. We're not even six weeks outside the winter trading window...