Ubusana: New PS4 Shmup made by Hiroshi Iuchi and M2

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Interesting.
I wonder which platform will be the "shmuppers" choice this generation, is there any indication at this point?
Honestly, I can't remember when the 360 started becoming it last gen or when the telltale signs started.

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
Interesting.
I wonder which platform will be the "shmuppers" choice this generation, is there any indication at this point?
Honestly, I can't remember when the 360 started becoming it last gen or when the telltale signs started.

any indication? 25k xbox1s in japan vs 650k PS4s

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Xbox didn't sell at all last generation either...and it was still the system they put 90% of the shmups on.

vaillian

King's Dry Cleaner
Xbox didn't sell at all last generation either...and it was still the system they put 90% of the shmups on.

not true it sold 1 million in japan very quickly and had pc architecture. This time its different game

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
360: released Dec 2005. 1.6 million as of February 2014
PS3: released Nov. 2006. 6.3 million as of April 2011

Microsoft moved roughly 62,000 units in Japan in roughly the same time that the Xbone sold 25k. So yes..it had a better launch then the one, but to call it successful or popular is a joke.

Also...forgot to mention. Looks like there is 3 shmups in development for xbox one as opposed to the one for ps4. Raiden, and Shooting Love being the two big ones so far.

Last edited: