Hi everyone!!

gomados

n00b
Well im really a noob in neogeo world.
I bought my first consolized MVS 6 months ago, i had an oportunity on buying a litle collection of 36 Mvs titles and i couldn't resist i bought also a old sony crt tv, and then shockboxes, other 4 slot mvs with memory card support, extra sticks, neosavemasta,etc........
a lot of money later its the best decision i made in years.
i have a ps4 been gathering dust.:keke:

this is my little mvs collection.

Update....

2hrftsp.jpg

Last edited:

Galder

Crossed Swords Squire
Welcome, neo geo is the way. Just sell that dusty ps4 then and embrace the nostalgic old times :)

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Well im really a noob in neogeo world.
I bought my first consolized MVS 6 months ago, i had an oportunity on buying a litle collection of 36 Mvs titles and i couldn't resist i bought also a old sony crt tv, and then shockboxes, other 4 slot mvs with memory card support, extra sticks, neosavemasta,etc........
a lot of money later its the best decision i made in years.
i have a ps4 been gathering dust.:keke:

this is my little mvs collection.

jeez how much did that lot cost you?

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
6 months ago? were any of the hard to finds in the lot or did you find all of those that fast?

Geez.

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
Nice stacks you got there & welcome to the forum, looks similar to my collection all nice clean English labels.

gomados

n00b
Yes i have all English labels except games that didnt came with, like neo bomberman or samurai 5 spc,i got a Pulstar Jap also , i have to take a new pic because i have all boxed and some more games came also later.
The lot obviusly didn't come with all expensive titles i own, like samurai 5 spc,viewpoint,nightmare, garou,ph2, bang bead,strikers,zupapa or neo drift, for example. the lot was sold for less than 2000€ and more than 1000€ plus 2 mvs and a metal X boxed:keke:
I bought the rest of mvs tittles on french,belgium,english,spanish,italian forums and some on ebay.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
So I'm assuming you'll be posting high scores soon? It would be a shame to have all those games and they never get played

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I'm curious, why do you have two copies of Pulstar? Why not sell one?

gomados

n00b
Yes i was trying to get pulstar for long time but i bought a japanese copy but 2 days later i saw a Pulstar english label so i bought it, the japanese copy i´ll sell cheap to my brother.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yes i was trying to get pulstar for long time but i bought a japanese copy but 2 days later i saw a Pulstar english label so i bought it, the japanese copy i´ll sell cheap to my brother.

Why not sell cheap to me?

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I guess you didn't read the rules. New members HAVE to give me a Pulstar MVS cart. This is not negotiable.

This is not a joke..... I felt arse raped when I had to give mine to Kid Panda. He's a good guy on these forums and even pays the shipping himself! Least you got a second one to play.

Oh, and welcome bud :)

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Damn that's a hell of a starter kit! Welcome and Panda needs that Pulstar.

gomados

n00b
i dont think there are enouth pulstars for each new member.
how many Pulstars do you have already?

Last edited:

gomados

n00b
'll tell you the truth story.....
i have a serious problem i can breath very well and doctor told me that i have to play 1 time with us pulstar inserted on first slot
and 3 times on 4 slot every day and now i cant live in peace.