2015 E3 ?

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
I was curious if anyone is planning on going to E3 next year ? I believe I will be able to get a pass to go and wanted to see if any neo members will be in the area.

Black IcE

15 Year Member
Cool. I actually grew up out in your area. I was born in San Dimas and lived in Azusa for about 12 years. I still have family that lives in Covina as well.

Black IcE

15 Year Member
One of the things I miss about Azusa is the Frontier Donuts that is (was?) on the north east corner of Citrus and Gladstone. I used to go there and get some of the best apple fritters ever. I also went to school at Gladstone Street Elementary that is just barely east of that intersection. Also regarding E3... I am still heavily considering going as I have never been to a game trade show such as E3 or CES (old CES of the 90s) adn I have always wanted to go. I myself am not in the game industry, but I have a connection with some of the event staff and he/she should be able to get me a pass to get it.

Those places are still there. Although, I don't remember if Frontier Donuts still goes by that name, but they still do sell donuts.

As for E3, it's worth going at least once in your life.

You're probably aware of these tips, but just in case:
Wear comfortable shoes. Your feet will thank you.
If it is hot outside. bring a thin jacket anyway for the inside since they blast the A/C in the convention center.
Bring a backpack as they will have quite a bit of swag to give out and also so you can bring snacks/drinks with you.
Make sure to have plenty of cash for parking/food as this year's parking was $25 a day at the LACC or better yet, take the Metro.
Check for E3 parties 1-3 months before the event and register to all of them if you can(invite only and registered attendee parties) as you will most likely be party hopping the entire week(if you're staying local to the con center).
Your E3 badge can sometimes get you free food outside of the con center and also across the street with participating food trucks/tents.
Bring your I.D. with you as they check quite often if your I.D. matches your badge every time you re-enter the West, South, Concourse hall, and Meeting rooms.

Anyway, good luck. :buttrock: