CMS's MVS & AES collection

kris79

Cheng's Errand Boy
Wow, Aero Fighters 2 US AES version. I remember many years ago I saw one on ebay for $75 and I passed on it. Now it goes for what...like $500?

CMS

Previously A04_msh.
Who doesn't need 3 Metals Slugs?

Four :-J ..if you count the Slug on the multicart. I got them in separate package deals and they will probably be the ones that go first when I start to sell.

Wow, some really pricey AES carts in there!

Wow, Aero Fighters 2 US AES version. I remember many years ago I saw one on ebay for $75 and I passed on it. Now it goes for what...like $500?

Most of the games I bought between 1999-2005 when they were still affordable like LB2 & MSX. SamSho 3 was my first game, bought it from a local guy for 40€ and I still have that same copy :)
AF2 I got more recently and I paid something in between that price range but $500 is probably what they are going for.

Last edited:

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
Nice collection!

Some stud games in there like Blazing Star and Windjammers. PI2 not to shabby either.

K-2

Tung's Hair Stylist
10 Year Member
Holy poop! Nice homecarts!!

CMS

Previously A04_msh.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

What's the best way to store MVS carts if you want to protect them from dust but also want to save space? Like I said in the original post I think the Shockboxes are really nice but too big.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Thanks, I appreciate it.

What's the best way to store MVS carts if you want to protect them from dust but also want to save space? Like I said in the original post I think the Shockboxes are really nice but too big.

Windy sleeves. Contact CDamm. They are cheap and take up as much room as the cart itself.

CMS

Previously A04_msh.
That's exactly what I was looking for. PM sent. Thanks Panda!

CMS

Previously A04_msh.
Very nice collection! Where did you order the case for your 161 in 1?

Thanks. It's just a regular snap-lock case for AES carts and came with the game.

EDIT: It's the AES version of the 161-in-1 multicart btw. For more info visit NeoStore.

Last edited:

Wookiemeat

Super Spy Agent
20 Year Member
Can't argue with those labels but what's with the multi copy's!