Samurai Spirits Zero Special

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
Hi everyone,

I'm out of the loop since a while, and was recently offered the chance to buy a Japanese AES SSZS fixed. It's also probably my first time buying an expensive AES over the internet, so I can't really do any check other than ask for pictures and provenance.

Are conversions/boots of this game common? Do they exist?

Thanks for your inputs

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
What country are you buying it from?

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
Europe, but it's not from Spain, France or Italy.
To be honest however I've seen conversions being sold from everywhere in the world, so that disease has already spread anywhere in my opinion.
Still I'm not sure if they exist/are common for this game in particular.

For example I remember that until a few years ago, Metal Slug X conversion were almost impossible to be find due to the special boards of the game.

Fox1

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy,
20 Year Member
Well, your only hope is to ask to see if he can open the cart and see what's inside....only if he can do this that is heh.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
A Fixed one is less likely to be a boot simply because none of the mvs carts or ROM dump from multicart are fixed, and that a bootlegger might as well make it unfixed because it's more desirable that way.

Zellez

King's Dry Cleaner
A Fixed one is less likely to be a boot simply because none of the mvs carts or ROM dump from multicart are fixed, and that a bootlegger might as well make it unfixed because it's more desirable that way.

There is some logic in what you are saying :D

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
althought ssvs conversion carts are not common at all, it is possible. ive seem one for sale before and man was I tempted to buy one since it look sooo real and it was way before I purchased my mvs copy. it was about 400 bucks but I didn't have the cash for it but as much as I would love to own the legit aes games, it'll most likely never happen due to the high cost