Fantasy Football?

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Wow. Holy shit that draft did not exactly go how I planned. I've only done fantasy the last couple years on random yahoo leagues and did mock drafts where I just put in a bunch of players and basically got lucky the last two years.... But at the same time you never know who will just kick ass all of a sudden.

Good luck to everyone!....as long as you're not against me the current week:)

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
We can go on and knock some of it out. I'll take:

Jamal Charles
Jimmy Graham
Aaron Rodgers
Calvin Johnson
Matt Prater
San Francisco Defense

I'll choose the rest later but I'm good with that list if you all are

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Well, I guess I thought the draft was last night. So somehow, I entered a random draft in another league....Whoops. Well, at least I have a better idea of what to expect next week.

...Oh and Pope, no. I'd rather you not get that lineup.

noCLip

Camel Slug
We can go on and knock some of it out. I'll take:

Jamal Charles
Jimmy Graham
Aaron Rodgers
Calvin Johnson
Matt Prater
San Francisco Defense

I'll choose the rest later but I'm good with that list if you all are

you can have matt prater, hes suspended for the first 4 games for being a drunk haha. its all over the news in the denver area. what a dunce

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Give him Sam Bradford as compensation.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
Well, I guess I thought the draft was last night. So somehow, I entered a random draft in another league....Whoops. Well, at least I have a better idea of what to expect next week.

That was probably a mock draft. I should try one too; I've only done FF on ESPN.

Pope Sazae

How should we do the prizes for this? Since we are the ng.com league I say we do something game related. Not hard for us all to put something in and pool it up in a way to reward out at the end. What does everyone think? Gotta keep the incentive there to keep folks going all the way

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Im up for prizes and contributing. Im sure i have something good enough i can find for that purpose.

Not big on a money prize, just because i get like that kid from the gambling PSA.

THAT SHOT WAS MONEY! *Breaks TV*

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
What are we talking about for prizes?

I'm assuming since this is neo-geo.com that the prizes will either be video games or related. If so, should it be limited to console only stuff or arcade stuff as well?

Also, how do we figure out who gets what?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
What are we talking about for prizes?

I'm assuming since this is neo-geo.com that the prizes will either be video games or related. If so, should it be limited to console only stuff or arcade stuff as well?

Also, how do we figure out who gets what?

We should figure out who can utilize what, for instance, I don't own a cab or a supergun so arcade stuff would be worthless to me, then again someone might not own a 360/PS3/whateverconsole so this could be tricky! Either way, I'm sure I can round up some console games or cash to throw into the prize pool.

Draft's on Saturday. :cool:

noCLip

Camel Slug
yeah, we have a thread going in the league forum about prizes, I think as long as you are comfortable putting it up, console stuff or video game related works.

How about post your prize offering by Draft Day?

Beff, i just scored a beat up cab that was converted to mortal kombat if you wanna buy a cheap jamma cab ;)

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Beff, i just scored a beat up cab that was converted to mortal kombat if you wanna buy a cheap jamma cab ;)

Hah, that would be awesome, but what with the move coming up I'm not going to be able to take a cab with me, I'm not sure where I'm going, still up in the air between NC and FL. Thanks though. Hell, if everyone were local that'd be a helluva prize.

noCLip

Camel Slug
Off topic but are you gonna do Tour De Fat on Saturday. We should meet up if ya are. I'm hooking an n64 and small crt to my bike for it lol. (Still can't pm)

Pope Sazae

Saturday is the first full day of college football so I have that going on all day. I'll find something to contribute towards the prize pot

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Off topic but are you gonna do Tour De Fat on Saturday. We should meet up if ya are. I'm hooking an n64 and small crt to my bike for it lol. (Still can't pm)

I haven't decided if I'm going or not yet. On one hand, I've been before and had fun, on the other hand I hate drinking and crowds so it's really up to whether or not I'm super bored on Saturday. LOL, I'll e-mail you if I decide I'm going.

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
If we are going to do video game prizes, we should maybe get an idea of what each of us have for consoles or arcade... Or maybe multiple options for prizes. And we really do need to figure out how we're giving out prizes (do just the top whatever get a prize or does everyone, even if it's a smb cart just for playing?)

As Mr. Jerky said, Draft's on Saturday!!!

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
And Dammit. Thought the draft was on Sunday for some reason. I don't get off until 6pm when it starts. So I'll probably end up getting players I don't want. Like last year when they gave me Aaron Rodgers for my first and Trent Richardson for my 2nd. Too lazy to figure out how to setup draft choices right now.

noCLip

Camel Slug
You can also draft via the app. I had to do that last year. If you can set up some sort of an order it's not too bad. Sorry to hear you have to work :(

BLEAGH

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Finished the draft in the league with my buds. I had last pick so we'll see how things turn out. One guy that didnt even show up won "best draft" with damn autodraft picks, lolz. Pretty sure I'm gonna do horrible this season.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
In case there isn't some kind of chatroom within the draft itself, I suggest we all meet here for communication/shit talk as about half our league is regularly in there anyways.

Just my two cents.

PS: Dave, how was Tour de Fat? :keke:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Oh shit mutha fuckas, drafts in half an hour.

Been watching The League and did 3 mock drafts.

I'm in it to win it. :cool:

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
and all in all, my team really actually sucks. I think i got a c on my draft grade lol. going to see about making a trade for a couple pieces i need. Who has a top 5 RB they want to trade for Calvin Johnson?

noCLip

Camel Slug
In case there isn't some kind of chatroom within the draft itself, I suggest we all meet here for communication/shit talk as about half our league is regularly in there anyways.

Just my two cents.

PS: Dave, how was Tour de Fat? :keke:

damn dude tour de fat kicked my ass, i ended up passing out and missing the draft hah. i just posted a thread on my bike getup, check it out

noCLip

Camel Slug
Winner can choose one of these offerings from me, tried to get some variety in systems

1 MVS Samurai Showdown 1 Kit
2 3d dot game heroes ps3
3 darksiders ps3
4 boxed Narc NES
5 Star Fox 64
6 kid icuraus 3ds
7 dragon quest ix ds
8 gba tactics ogre

output_11.jpg