Fantasy Football?

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I've always wanted to try fantasy sports, I'm not big on football (more of a hockey guy) but I'll sign up if you're still looking for 12 teams.

EDIT: Email send!

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Gave it three more tries last night and this morning..from my phone and computer and yahoo rejects my phone number and my wives saying they are invalid. Give my spot away...I can only imagine how shitty it must be if it's this much of a shit show to sign up for an email address. Thanks anyways.

noCLip

Camel Slug
I've always wanted to try fantasy sports, I'm not big on football (more of a hockey guy) but I'll sign up if you're still looking for 12 teams.

EDIT: Email send!

Right on man, Ill send an invite your way, or you can use that link a few posts back

Gave it three more tries last night and this morning..from my phone and computer and yahoo rejects my phone number and my wives saying they are invalid. Give my spot away...I can only imagine how shitty it must be if it's this much of a shit show to sign up for an email address. Thanks anyways.

wow thats fucked up, havent seen any issues like that. Can you register without a yahoo email? Did you try that link I posted?

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.

That is fucked. I have not made a new email in some time, but I can't remember being required to provide a phone number when I did. Now though, I am being asked to provide my number because it will somehow make my account safer. Fortunately, I have had a yahoo email for some time.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Okay, got my team set up (Beff Taco :keke: ). Now I guess it's time to hang out until the draft.

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
What is everyone's team on there so I know who is who? Mine is pretty easy: The Papal Blitz and the touchdown Jesus is my logo

Tung Fu ru

Actual Musician,
20 Year Member
Mine is Tung's Angry Beavers.... I didn't even realize it sounded dirty til after I named my team, but that's ok with me.

Whoever changed their team name from Normal Vaginas should change it back. I can't be the only team with a somewhat dirty name.

Pope Sazae

Mine is Tung's Angry Beavers.... I didn't even realize it sounded dirty til after I named my team, but that's ok with me.

Whoever changed their team name from Normal Vaginas should change it back. I can't be the only team with a somewhat dirty name.

That one was great. Their logo could be the pic of the letter saying she had a normal vagina

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Im torn between Normal Vaginas and Plane Ticket!!! for the name.

Thought the Hatsune Miku flipping the bird would make it pretty obvious that it was me :p

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
And I'm torn between "Beff Taco" so people know it's me, or "password is taco" for authenticity.

Srsly, The League is one of my fave TV shows. :keke:

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
I have no clue how this works, would be in if I don't have to do something weekly.
If I'm accepted I name my Team the "World Heroes JETS" and take everyone from the JETS.

noCLip

Camel Slug
im the Franken Mannings because... I think Peyton manning looks like frankenstein

90s

I think it is pretty easy to distinguish which team is mines. Is the league full?

Pope Sazae

It has 10 now but I think it would be great to open it up to 12

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Normal Vaginas are back. Good luck explaining that loss around the water cooler at work.

Pope Sazae

Normal Vaginas are back. Good luck explaining that loss around the water cooler at work.
I'm looking forward to that when I have the fantasy app up during a game. My girlfriend will find it hilarious and can't wait to see what a 9 year old girl thinks of it

noCLip

Camel Slug
It has 10 now but I think it would be great to open it up to 12

i made it 12 man league so if two more people want in its a lock, if not we will roll with 12. If 11 sign up there will just be an odd bye week probably?

Sucks Tardis cant get a yahoo email, kinda fucked up

gotz to be 2 more mofos on here that are into football

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member

If you have a Gmail account try a Google Voice number? I can send you one if you need it. There's also sites like https://www.textnow.com/ that will give you a free number to text stuff to for confirmations like this. Try it out.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Well finally went around to naming my team. I always wanted an excuse to steal hairy assets as a team name. lol

90s

One week to the draft. :cool:

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
does everyone involved have to give a door prize?. If so is there a price range or value limit so I don't feel like I'm skimping on a prize?

noCLip

Camel Slug
does everyone involved have to give a door prize?. If so is there a price range or value limit so I don't feel like I'm skimping on a prize?

Good question, Im down for whatever, as long as everyone else is comfortable with it.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I will contribute ca$h as a door prize because I am horrible at picking out gifts/prizes.

EDIT: So ready for the draft, did that mock draft thingy on Yahoo just so I'd know what to expect.

Suck it, bitches. :keke: