Fantasy Football?

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
vaginas go down!

It was never going to last, just surprised it didn't happen during one of the heavier bye weeks.

Most disappointing thing was that the defeat by-line by the automated system wasn't as sexual as the prior ones. Was hoping for something like 'The Papal Blitz used the spread offense on Normal Vaginas for the win!) :keke:

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
^
Almost as good as David Tyree.

And did we ever finalize the prize stuff? It is almost playoff time.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
^

I still have the Top Players Golf MVS cart for whoever comes in last.

Phyeir

^

Better, IMO. The Tyree catch is dramatic because of the moment it was in but that catch was in Q1 of a regular season game and still felt more dynamic.

90s

Boys, it feels good to have clinched a playoff spot. :-J Its gonna be fun watching this week to see who gets the last spots. Looking forward to the playoffs.

90s

Awesome. Are we still doing a little trophy for the winner? The first and last place member HAS to take pictures with their awards. :lolz:

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
I still have the Top Players Golf MVS cart for whoever comes in last.

I potentially had a chance. went down the tubes this weekend. I'm pretty much in last place considering voctoly and beef stopped playing.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I potentially had a chance. went down the tubes this weekend. I'm pretty much in last place considering voctoly and beef stopped playing.

lol, still playing, just quit paying attention for a couple weeks and my team went to shit.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
lol, still playing, just quit paying attention for a couple weeks and my team went to shit.

yeah, i noticed you didn't change your byes a few times. I just figured you quit trying. maybe i'll beat phy and feel better about losing out. Depending on what the winner wants as a prize, i can scrounge up something good. whether it be arcade, console, etc. I'll be waiting on the results.

Phyeir

Remember guys, 3 games today, so set those line ups!

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
yay maybe i'll win big )like my first game even though i'm out. I have an idea to gift everyone after all is said and over with. I'll just need everyone's mailing address (No, it's not a thank you bomb). I just hope the there's a local place I'll be able to get what I need to make it happen.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
Well at least it was fun. I still think I could have done better had it not been for injuries. so much stuff outside the locker room affected many people. at least I could say I started first and last games with the highest score lol. good luck guys in the playoffs.

Phyeir

Still can't believe you missed after that start you had, it looked like you were going to beat us like Adrian Peterson with a switch after first showing :keke:

Now if my guys can wake up in a couple weeks, that would be the tops.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
Can we generally agree not to pick up Itt's dropped players?

90s

Can we generally agree not to pick up Itt's dropped players?

You know someone will, and then you'll feel like you missed out. I'm pretty low on waivers anyways, so I probably don't have a chance anyways. Would like to see others thoughts on this.

noCLip

Camel Slug
You know someone will, and then you'll feel like you missed out. I'm pretty low on waivers anyways, so I probably don't have a chance anyways. Would like to see others thoughts on this.

Why did you drop all your players? I can see if I can lock them back to his team

Sorry ive been away for awhile from here guys, manager at retail during black friday week I worked a gazillion hours and did get online much. As far as prizes, I thought everyone was gonna offer up something to the winner. Im gonna make a trophy out of an neo geo print cart for us. We could potentially have the winners name engraved on a plate for the trophy, maybe at the cost of the other members of the league?

noCLip

Camel Slug
So I used commish powers to re-add his players to his roster and lock his roster.
I also locked the rosters of those not in the playoffs. If you think this is not a good idea I can unlock them. Didnt realize people would dump there rosters lol

Phyeir

Thanks, clip. Ruins the point of the playoffs if we just keep katamariing our teams into power houses as we go.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
I just figured if I wasn't playing. let some other people have a chance.