Ultra SF 4

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
The problems with the PC version are with cheaters flipping between full screen and windowed mode to lag the game intentionally and opponents on machines that hiccup.

lol

The problem with the PC version is that it's a poorly coded piece of shit. Network requests from people trying to connect to new ranked games are being routed to people that are already playing, causing anything from video stuttering to total freezing during online play.

When did the netcode get bad? Did something happen?

The PC version of AE was always plagued with online issues that still have not been effectively fixed with Ultra. The 360 version is the best to play online due to great netcode and the fact that most 360 consoles are hardwired ethernet. Most PS3 consoles are wireless, so there's already a built-in-lag so to speak.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
I'll be on in about an hour if anyone wants to play. Id is = deadjello

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
It's $18 in the current Steam sale, now is a good time to go Omega.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I'll grab it if they let old sticks to work with it. I'm not buying a new one.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I'll prolly pick it up... Just got teh hrap 4 Kai.

omegasit

Crossed Swords Squire
I preordered the TE2 on Amazon since eventually there will probably be fighters that will require a newer stick anyways...I'm guessing SFV.

omegasit

Crossed Swords Squire
Fair enough. Since it will have all the dlc, I could make it the version I play offline the most.

delti90

Cheng's Errand Boy
Did anybody get the PS4 version? I'm hearing some really bad things...

delti90

Cheng's Errand Boy
Like what? I was gonna get it after work today....

Here's a copy of what I posted in a thread on reddit yesterday. I'm sure there's more stuff now though

Early reports are saying it isn't good. I'm holding off, I was hoping they actually fixed the issues in the ps3 version. Guess I'm sticking to PC and 360 for a bit longer.

Some observations from a thread on /r/streetfighter:

Minor audio glitch on Hugo's level 3 focus which causes the yell sound effect to play twice for some reason.

Seth and Guile's sonic boom are glitchy looking (effect where the air behind the projectile is supposed to distort doesn't work properly)

Attacks that involve fast multi-hitting moves seem to hit strangely (more testing needed, chun's ex legs in
particular seems to hit weirdly) (ESPECIALLY noticable on honda's heavy and ex hands)

Decapre's teleport animation isn't extending alongside her hitbox properly. Makes it look like the teleport is much shorter, even though it actually isn't. Especially noticable if you cancel low teleport into slide, where she suddenly warps way further forward than the animation suggest.

Then some posts on SRK mentioning at least 6 frames of input lag, even in offline.

Video of Decapre's tp.

I've also seen some comments about the controller driver introducing lag for PS3 sticks.

They better fix all of this before Evo...

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
Oh wow...

Stupid bitches need to get this shit patched...

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Ultra Street Fighter IV' for PlayStation 4 has big issues

http://www.engadget.com/2015/05/27/ultra-street-fighter-iv-ps4-bugs/

I love this:

2015-05-27+09_54_29.gif

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
lol terrible... and this version was supposed to fix the lag the ps3 version had...

Guess I'll wait for them to fix it before I buy it...

omegasit

Crossed Swords Squire

Supposedly they are going to work on patches to fix the PS4 shit version.

galfordo

Analinguist of the Year
15 Year Member
strange that Capcom would release such a buggy shitpile to what they know to be a completely neurotic fanbase

but hey, they met their release date deadline!

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Fuck that, you and me Galf, let's play some SF4, which update do you have and for what system?