Autobahn3000 - Magician Lord?

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Hi

I tried to PM you but it seems you disabled your PMs, would you sell you ML to me? I'm very interested, but the eBay price seems a bit high to me: Thanks!!

Edit: Moderators, if you think this should go elsewhere, please help me moving it. Thanks a lot.

autobahn3000

Banned
Hi

I tried to PM you but it seems you disabled your PMs, would you sell you ML to me? I'm very interested, but the eBay price seems a bit high to me:

Thanks!!

Edit: Moderators, if you think this should go elsewhere, please help me moving it. Thanks a lot.

If the price is to high don't buy it; I have 8 other watchers. It will sell.

I can't sell it to you on the forums (have you not been reading up on the forums about the marketplace??). Anyways no matter what the forums polices are/were its staying on Ebay.
Yes, my Ebay user name is the same as my user name here because I'm not a flipping bitch. I have nothing to hide.

What is your user name for Ebay??

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
If the price is to high don't buy it; I have 8 other watchers. It will sell.

I can't sell it to you on the forums (have you not been reading up on the forums about the marketplace??). Anyways no matter what the forums polices are/were its staying on Ebay.
Yes, my Ebay user name is the same as my user name here because I'm not a flipping bitch. I have nothing to hide.

What is your user name for Ebay??

Yes, I read everything about the marketplace and people getting banned for infringing the rules, I just didn't remember you were one of them. Sorry man, the price of your cart is a bit on the high side for me, maybe some other time we'll do business.

Thanks!!

autobahn3000

Banned
Yes, I read everything about the marketplace and people getting banned for infringing the rules, I just didn't remember you were one of them. Sorry man, the price of your cart is a bit on the high side for me, maybe some other time we'll do business.

Thanks!!

Don't mean to be an asshole, but it sounds like your next.

Please note you're a noob (and so I'm I). And I have roughly been on the forums about a month longer than you and I have only purchased one game (which was about a month ago) on the marketplace and lost my privileges.

Technically I when I purchased my Omega VMC, I also purchased a cart from Quan thru his business email.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
$160 with a $300 BIN? Good lord I remember when we gave Neo Yahtzee shit last year for price hiking this thing to $80 a year or so ago. :lolz:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member

Edit: Aha, I agree that a BIN of $300 is a bit high. I'll sell you mine for $250 plus shipping.

Last edited:

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
You paid $160 for Magician Lord?

*edit* I see someone flashed the slashnet signal:eek_2:

*Double edit * considering you bought this from Bill Burger a few months ago for 90...yeah you're flipping.

Last edited:

autobahn3000

Banned
$160 with a $300 BIN? Good lord I remember when we gave Neo Yahtzee shit last year for price hiking this thing to $80 a year or so ago. :lolz:

Yay it is what it is.

I might start a thread called "Post Ebay user name here otherwise shut the fuck up" So everybody can stop hiding and flipping.

(Nothing against you "Teddy KGB" I got no probs with you; Just trying to make a point).

This would stop regulars from buying here and flipping. Come on you know it happens.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
*Double edit * considering you bought this from Bill Burger a few months ago for 90...yeah you're flipping.

I was gonna call him out but didn't know the specifics, I'm glad someone does.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,

Edit: Aha, I agree that a BIN of $300 is a bit high. I'll sell you mine for $250 plus shipping.

Sorry man, no if that's the current price on this thing, I'm afraid I'll have to live without it. Thank your for your offer though :)

Regards.

autobahn3000

Banned
You paid $160 for Magician Lord?

*edit* I see someone flashed the slashnet signal:eek_2:

I purchased this on Ebay and I can do whatever the hell I please; I pay Ebay fees, so suck my ass

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Yay it is what it is.

I might start a thread called "Post Ebay user name here otherwise shut the fuck up" So everybody can stop hiding and flipping.

(Nothing against you "Teddy KGB" I got no probs with you; Just trying to make a point).

This would stop regulars from buying here and flipping. Come on you know it happens.

It was happening.. youre right.. and thats why VT put a stop to it.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Am I missing something here? You bought it for $160, and trying to sell it for just about double and then claim in your own words you're not a 'flipping bitch'?

:scratch:

autobahn3000

Banned
Post your Ebay user name or shut the fuck up. You don't know shit; I never purchase a game here and sold it on Ebay.

So none of you ever purchase a game on Ebay and played it for a while and then sold it for more?? Go ahead lie to me.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Am I missing something here? You bought it for $160, and trying to sell it for just about double and then claim in your own words you're not a 'flipping bitch'?

:scratch:

He bought it for $90.

Pasky PLS.

EDIT: I've bought near 150 items from eBay in the last year and a half, I have sold ZERO.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
I purchased this on Ebay and I can do whatever the hell I please; I pay Ebay fees, so suck my ass

I just dont understand why you would still be hassling posting here to get those market privileges back. You know someone is gonna send this to VT for the raffle entry and he's never gonna reinstate you. This is what this community despises...it the reason why the prices on these common items are through the roof.

DangerousK

MotoGP and Formula 1 Freak
20 Year Member
Post your Ebay user name or shut the fuck up. You don't know shit; I never purchase a game here and sold it on Ebay.

So none of you ever purchase a game on Ebay and played it for a while and then sold it for more?? Go ahead lie to me.

You're a fucking noob who needs to get hit by a fucking semi-rig.

Totally useless fuck who I suspect will, and should be banned soon.

autobahn3000

Banned
Ya thats what I thought no ones posting their Ebay user name.

Every talks a big game but can't back it up.