Which PS3 fighters?

Pat505

War Room Troll
Holy crap! I'm baffled Battle Fantasia was mentioned. I really enjoyed tinkering with that game. I did not enjoy lack of people who played it or how I had never found a match online. The game seemed very original. Even with a small roster it had the characters were at least interesting and diverse. Loved Face, with that dorrito head and also liked playing Deathbringer. I think his name was?

Master Tasuke

Pathetic Meat Sack, Doll Fucker and Collector of J
Anyway, my question if anyone can help is, are there any other fighters that may be of interest?

i greatly enjoy "AQUAPAZZA; AQUAPLUS Dream Match" 'cause i'm just totally faggy like that;

konomi_zpscb82d598.jpg

Konomi-Select_zps7315f362.jpg

wallpaper_konomi_zps059bfd7b.jpg

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Street Fighter X Tekken right now.

Going all in on Guilty Gear Xrd next month. Funny thing is i'm just as excited to get the OST as I am for the game itself. Only Ishiwatari has that kind of skill :buttrock:

daijiro_074

Crazed MVS Addict
My PS3 favorite fighting games are SFIV series and KOF XIII although there are other great games: SF x Tekken, Soul Calibur IV, V, Blazblue, ect...

I think Ps3 has a great catalog of fighting games, sufficient to buy a good arcade stick

Regards ;)

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Not sure if anyone gives a shit but Arcana Heart 3: LM!!! is on sale this week on PSN. $27 for regular, $14 for PS+. $14 is a crazy good price for a game that just came out like 2 months ago.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Not sure if anyone gives a shit but Arcana Heart 3: LM!!! is on sale this week on PSN. $27 for regular, $14 for PS+. $14 is a crazy good price for a game that just came out like 2 months ago.

nice!! girl w/ imaginary friend drawing ftw!!

eko-stance.gif

JohnnyFever

Mr. Big's Thug
I'll go along with KOF XIII. Great game. It has a lot of depth, but it's also easy to get in to. There's always somebody online for a match. Injustice is pretty great too.