Hell yeah, Resident Evil 1 HD Remaster

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Upscaled port or not, I am so buying the LE.

You're importing (LE is JP only from news I've seen)? I considered it to get physical copy, but I have the GCN one still which is fine with me.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
You're importing (LE is JP only from news I've seen)? I considered it to get physical copy, but I have the GCN one still which is fine with me.

Yeah so far its JP only which i'm sure its gonna stay.

I don't know on further thought, it depends on how everything turns out. I'll still go digital for sure and physical if the price is right. If I have to buy a limited edition expensive ass version then i'll most likely pass. My GCN version is still fine and I intend to buy the Wii version eventually. Hopefully its affordable like the other JP only Biohazard releases like Chronicles HD and RE4/CVX HD.

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
It's looks like it will play from the fixed camera angle.

Last edited:

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member

lol, turns out wide screen just cuts the top and bottom edges of the screen and zooms in the camera a bit to fit it to 16:9 size.

well, they added a new control option that is similar to DMC and the Fatal Frame controls.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Will this be a download only?

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Yep, physical for Asian territories only so far. I ordered the e-capcom exclusive with the Lamy pen and extra goodies. The game is natively voiced in English, so I'm looking forward to playing this in a month as opposed to waiting until next year fro the digital to come out in NA.
I think that 2015 date they show at the end of the trailer is for the PS4/XBone version, because the PS3 version is supposed to be end of November.

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Will wait for PS4 version, but I'm excited to try it again with the modifications.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
I definitely intend to import this, but what EXACTLY are the contents of the collectors package? And is it worth the extra $20?

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Capcom must be getting desperate to re-re-master this.

Don't get me wrong Remake is the shit, but L O fucking L. When will Capcom die.

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
Capcom must be getting desperate to re-re-master this.

Don't get me wrong Remake is the shit, but L O fucking L. When will Capcom die.

Don't forget that Ultra HD 4K is going to become standard soon.. so hopefully we'll see another "Ultra HD" remake again in the next few years :)