Mid level Tekken Tag 2 or destiny XBL

I used to think I was good at Tekken. I beat a guy consistently that won a local tourney. I could do rolling death cradles no problem. Then I jump online and I get juggled for 100% every match.

Anybody good, but not obscenely good at tekken? I'll put some serious time in on Mondays. XBL is Jesse James 13. I'll also be on destiny on XB1. Namco and Bungie are my favorite modern developers.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
It's hard to take that game remotely serious when the ground bounces and tag juggles can kill you fast. I have yet to run into players who are good, but don't use the spam juggles to win option. I'm decent, but hardly online Mondays. My off days are Tuesdays and Wednesdays. If you find like people send a message. I'm curious to hear if you find anybody.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Tekken's been all about juggle combos since 3. The tag games at least give you a second character so instead of two combos killing you, it takes four. :)

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
It's true Tekken has had combos in it since 3, but the setups to get into them are less forgiving now. If you have the chance you should play Tekken 5 DR online on PS3. It's a completely different feel and way more forgiving. I play guys who are insanely good there and you never feel as out of it as you do in Tag 2.