Greetings All

spoonz

Quiz Detective
Hey everyone, I'm an old school arcade gamer from Trinidad which is in the Caribbean. I mainly play fighting games, of which my favorite is KOF98.

Presently I am part of a nonprofit organisation (trinigamers) that runs various tournaments for the gaming community locally. I've been a tournament organizer there for the past 9 years and I usually handle most of the graphics (photoshop stuff), video and streaming needs of the organization.

I don't own any arcade hardware as it's pretty expensive to get that stuff down here but I do hope to start a collection at some point in the future when time and funds permit.

Thanks for allowing me to be part of your community.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Cool. Do they Have Big Blue MVS cabs down there?

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
Welcome to the forum, it's pretty cool what you're doing i sure wish it was a scene around here where i'm from.

spoonz

Quiz Detective
Cool. Do they Have Big Blue MVS cabs down there?

I haven't seen a Neo Geo cab in over a decade, arcades are pretty much dead here. There are some arcade machines at the malls but they're mainly Capcom stuff. Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting is really big down here, I'd go so far as to say we're the HF capital of the world.

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I haven't seen a Neo Geo cab in over a decade, arcades are pretty much dead here. There are some arcade machines at the malls but they're mainly Capcom stuff. Street Fighter 2 Hyper Fighting is really big down here, I'd go so far as to say we're the HF capital of the world.

Same here man. All the arcades around here are mostly ticket redemption stuff.