Hello mates

actionking

n00b
Just wanting to say hi to this community.
Actually I joined 2010, but never post anything *facepalm*, so this post is a bit late :glee:

I'm from Germany, started with Neo Geo in 1994 with my NGCD and still have it.
1999 I bought an AES system with a few games. In 2000/2001 I bought many games (only JAP releases) and my stock went up to about 25 games.

Now, I'm back in the game and want to get the games I'm missing.
From 2003 till 2008 I was a student, so I didn't have any money to collect Neo Geo stuff, but now with a regular income started the joy again :)
This is also the reason why I re-activated this account.

I already bought some games and now I have 40 games in my AES collection :)

Besides AES I also collect MVS (since 2011), mostly complete kits. I also own 3 cabinets (Aero City, Capcom Impress and a Taito Vewlix).
Furthermore I want to complete my CD collection someday.

My favorites are of course fighting games and that's the reason why I love Neo geo, because it has a lot FGs.
Imo the best ones are KOF 2k2, 98, 96. FFRB, FFRB2, MOTW, FHD, LB2 and so on. But I also enjoy Kusoge like Shinohken, Fight Fever and others :)
In genreal everything fighting game related. If I have competion, it's even better.

That was it from my side.

See you

Last edited:

ChiefofSB

Geese's Thug
Nice, welcome to the forum and smart idea to post and be apart of the community instead of just complaining because of the changes and all.

actionking

n00b
Thanks for the welcome :)
And yes, dealing with it is the most cases the more relaxing way ;)

Normally I wanted to correct my misspelling above and insert a vid for my arcade stuff, but I can't edit it anymore, so I will do it now.
I started arcade stuff collectiong in 2011 and thanks to MVS etc. I found the love for Neo Geo again :)

It's a bit old this vid. Now I have a Taito Vewlix for which I sold my Blast City.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Just wanting to say hi to this community.
Actually I joined 2010, but never post anything *facepalm*, so this post is a bit late :glee:

I'm from Germany, started with Neo Geo in 1994 with my NGCD and still have it.
1999 I bought an AES system with a few games. In 2000/2001 I bought many games (only JAP releases) and my stock went up to about 25 games.

Now, I'm back in the game and want to get the games I'm missing.
From 2003 till 2008 I was a student, so I didn't have any money to collect Neo Geo stuff, but now with a regular income started the joy again :)
This is also the reason why I re-activated this account.

I already bought some games and now I have 40 games in my AES collection :)

Besides AES I also collect MVS (since 2011), mostly complete kits. I also own 3 cabinets (Aero City, Capcom Impress and a Taito Vewlix).
Furthermore I want to complete my CD collection someday.

My favorites are of course fighting games and that's the reason why I love Neo geo, because it has a lot FGs.
Imo the best ones are KOF 2k2, 98, 96. FFRB, FFRB2, MOTW, FHD, LB2 and so on. But I also enjoy Kusoge like Shinohken, Fight Fever and others :)
In genreal everything fighting game related. If I have competion, it's even better.

That was it from my side.

See you

Welcome. You're doing it right man.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Welcome! Super nice cabs.

How's that viewlix, what's hooked up to it?

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
nice setup man!!

I have my cabs playing very similar to yours,

an Astro city with a Neo 1slot, NAC in the middle for Cps2, and also a naomi in the Blast City at the end.

Spoiler:
P1030489.jpg

welcome!!

actionking

n00b
Welcome. You're doing it right man.

Reclaimer said:
Welcome! Super nice cabs.

How's that viewlix, what's hooked up to it?

Thanks!
The Vewlix is quite nice. I use it for 480P and 720P games.
Atm. I have a Taito X2 (with KOF MIRA), Naomi GD-Rom and a PS3 inside (it's about to explode :eek:)

Quite stuffed, right ;)
25p1iwz.jpg

My Vewlix looks like this (it's an AMI Vewlix)
2nkt2cx.jpg

Mugicha said:
nice setup man!!

I have my cabs playing very similar to yours,

an Astro city with a Neo 1slot, NAC in the middle for Cps2, and also a naomi in the Blast City at the end.

Rofl, it's really the same set up:lolz:
But, also a nice row of cabs you have there!
I like especially your Astro 1. A real beauty.

Do you know the monitor in your Blast?
I had an 2930, but, as often, with convergence problems.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Do you know the monitor in your Blast?
I had an 2930, but, as often, with convergence problems.

yeah I've also got a 2930, manual sync (DipSwitche4lyf!!) and I also have the convergence problems as well. It's not that bad though so I haven't really done anything about it. If it gers any worse, i'll probably end up getting some of the strips, but for now it's ok :)

lol love all that stuff jammed into the viewlix there :lolz:

Last edited: