mjmjr25 - he's a baller

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Just leaving this here for mjmjr25. I've had multiple interactions with him. Sold him a Genesis w/ games for his kids to play, and picked up two KOF home carts from him.

Case in point...got a box today from him, USPS clearly crushed half the damn thing. But it was so securely packaged INSIDE the box, it arrived safe and sound. Dude knows how to package things.

He's a solid guy in my book

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
Can confirm, mjmjr25 is baller status.

That's how we all should be packing things. If you wouldn't throw it down your stairway with faith the item will be OK, then it's not packed well enough. Glad your stuff survived.

EllertMichael

Mickey's Coach
Mike confirmed my legit-ness once many moons ago, and I'm happy to return the favour now.

He's truly a great asset to the community. Buy with confidence.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
mjmjr was kind enough to let me into my first group buy on the site, and has been nothing but helpful in demonstrating through action the right way to go about business.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Nothing but pleasant things to say about mjmjr25. Great guy to have around here!

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Mike is top notch and an asset to the community. Always a great guy to deal with.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Can confirm, mjmjr25 is baller status.

That's how we all should be packing things. If you wouldn't throw it down your stairway with faith the item will be OK, then it's not packed well enough. Glad your stuff survived.

So your saying I could theoretically wrap my wife up in major amounts of bubble wrap and packing peanuts, and push her down the stairs, so long as I am confident she will be ok at the bottom?

I'll report back with how it went!

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
I'm gonna jump on this dogpile as well. nothing but good things to say about mj, he has helped me out repeatedly, cheers mike!

skate323k137

Professional College Dropout
10 Year Member
So your saying I could theoretically wrap my wife up in major amounts of bubble wrap and packing peanuts, and push her down the stairs, so long as I am confident she will be ok at the bottom?

I'll report back with how it went!

I mean, if someone paid you a fair price for her and you had to mail her....

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
awww, thanks. Always feels good to have folks say good things.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Mike is awesome but he does so many incredible group buys its killing my wallet! Great seller and member!

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
+1 from me too. Thanks for the Mega Drive + games!

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Yeah Mike is the man, he is actually single handedly the guy who got me into Neo Geo after chilling with him and seeing his CMVS in action, dude has an insane and I mean insane collection and a wonderful family that share his passion for the hobby.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
I can also testify to the straight gangsta-ness of this dude!

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
I have only good things to say about Mike. He let me in on my first group buy even tho i was new and he had to ship it to Canada. Everything was awesome!

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Heck yeah, Mike is all about helping people out and gaming. :cool: He is a very good friend of mine and always comes through on deals no matter what. He has helped me get tons of stuff. Also helped move things I needed to get rid of and he made time out of his own to do it. What's that tell you about this guy, class act all the way through. Cheers Mike, you deserve it man.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
mjmjr25 is a very good seller he has helped me a few times. baller status confirmed

WupWuh

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
This man goes above and beyond and is a true asset to this community.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
I've never dealt with the guy, but fuck, he sounds allright.

aoiddr

Over Top Auto Mechanic
mjmjr25 is a very good seller he has helped me a few times. baller status confirmed

Triple confirmed. He's helped me quite a few times now to find certain games or just to answer random hardware questions I've had.

Last edited: