Chicago Neo Game Night

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Ok guys, who's down? I swear I can't find anybody in the Windy City into Neo-Geo

We find a place and throw some fighters in, pop open some beers, and have a go at it

Or Logan Hardware in Logan Square has SF3 Third Strike on an Astro City cabinet. Maybe we meet up there and throw some quarters down.

Anyone? haha my wife won't play KOF with me

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
im down.

i also have a warehouse i can host at as well if people wanted to bring stuff.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
Be leery of this warehouse. Don't get side tracked by its sweet vinyl flooring. ;) I'd be down if given enough heads up, like a couple weeks. Weekends work best but a weeknight could be doable.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
I'm open to it, would just depend on when and where, I'll have to take a train and not be working.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Be leery of this warehouse. Don't get side tracked by its sweet vinyl flooring. ;) I'd be down if given enough heads up, like a couple weeks. Weekends work best but a weeknight could be doable.

super sweet vinyl flooring you mean.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
super sweet vinyl flooring you mean.

Vinyl flooring? Well fuck me...big tymer here!

We could work something out...make like mid Sept? So people have enough time to make arrangements

cdamm...weve met in person yeah?

Superblatt

n00b
I'm totally down but don't have a neo yet. I live on the north side and have a large basement with my collection of classic stuff running via rgb on a bvm. While I'm new to the scene, I'm not new to games. Gotta get a cmvs! Lemme know.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I'm totally down but don't have a neo yet. I live on the north side and have a large basement with my collection of classic stuff running via rgb on a bvm. While I'm new to the scene, I'm not new to games. Gotta get a cmvs! Lemme know.

Where on north side?

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
maybe we could get Old Style to sponsor this? Because why not haha

Superblatt

n00b
I'm in west rogers park. Easy access from lake shore drive and almost in Evanston. You guys down? I'm very close to picking up an AES this weekend...

snkjoe

New Challenger
I'm down for a get together ^_^ games and beer heck yes that be a fun night

Pocketgamer

Ukyo's Doctor
15 Year Member
This state has plenty of nintendo and sega gamer's but lacks the neo.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
This state has plenty of nintendo and sega gamer's but lacks the neo.

Ive noticed. There's more action in the New England thread then for Chicago. When I was living in VT seven years ago, I didn't know a second person into neo-geo, let alone with a console or cabinet

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
damn, wish I could go to your place to get down on some neo :( especially on that candy cab

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
dude. la grange metra stop. within a mile or so. bring bike on train.

Yeah I really have to soon with some of my local gamer friends. Sad I haven't made it out there and I've lived in Chicago 5 years