Not Feeling Quite The Warm Reception...

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
In a few weeks or months, after you contribute and integrate. You'll get your market access back.

For now, you take your medicine.

Thanks man. Sorry about that... I didn't know I goofed that badly, but I'll learn from my mistake. Plus, it's actually a good thing to try to become part of the forum.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
One thing the mods like around here is if you find a really interesting post that happened a long time ago (10 years plus) and reply to it. It's always nice to get a good discussion going again. Dig deep and have fun!

smileys-devil-527899.gif

opt2not

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
To be fair, I forgot I made an account. So when I went to make one about a year or so ago, I realized I still had this. I mean I really wanna contribute, but often times I don't know what to say.
Usually something with cock, balls, faggots would suffice around here.
cockballsfaggots

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
It will be cool man. Just let people get to know you better and post things you are interested in and after a while VT will unlock you. he's fair so just be cool and go about your biz.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
To add insult to injury today, I couldn't even make the deal with the guy who wanted my Baseball Stars Professional because the shipping is waaaay too much for international. The lady at the UPS Store said it'd be $200 to Bogota, Colombia. For standard no tracking shipping, it'd be $40. :oh_no: Live and learn, I guess. I don't know what I expected...

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Yeah, that's why a lot of us don't bother with international. It's cheap enough to send it regular mail, but if you need tracking it's going to be so expensive most people wouldn't want it. If you don't do tracking, you as a seller are taking all the risk.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Yeah, that's why a lot of us don't bother with international. It's cheap enough to send it regular mail, but if you need tracking it's going to be so expensive most people wouldn't want it. If you don't do tracking, you as a seller are taking all the risk.

I may be in luck. The member has a forwarding service here in the US. Hopefully I can do that.

CaseyTappy

Tung's Hair Stylist
still live in modesto? that one guy was saying thats a bad thing to do. so your cab was hard to clean and get in the house eh? is it still working well at least? tell me about your gf/wife, kids and job do you rent or are you buying a home. it said something about a car in your intro thread what do you do with that? how come you haven't made friends with anyone?

Karou man, don't be like that !

PM the guy if you have something personal to say .

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
To add insult to injury today, I couldn't even make the deal with the guy who wanted my Baseball Stars Professional because the shipping is waaaay too much for international. The lady at the UPS Store said it'd be $200 to Bogota, Colombia. For standard no tracking shipping, it'd be $40. :oh_no: Live and learn, I guess. I don't know what I expected...

Bitch pls.

Try more like $55 for Priority Mail Express International. Or $40-ish for regular Priority Mail International.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Bitch pls.

Try more like $55 for Priority Mail Express International. Or $40-ish for regular Priority Mail International.

Yup.

UPS wants 200 for me to ship a poster tube to Ireland. The USPS took 8 AND it was fully insured.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Moral of this story: use USPS for international shipping. UPS and FedEx will fuck your wallet dry.

kahel

Armored Scrum Object
Moral of this story: use USPS for international shipping. UPS and FedEx will fuck your wallet dry.

And they make sure to find any import fee or tax that they can charge you and add a 25$ brokage fee. I rarely pay any fee when it sent with USPS to Canada but UPS/Fedex always charge them .

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
Well, yeah I still live in Modesto. Being one of the tall 4-slot cabs, it was tough getting it in my room. I don't quite have a job yet. I've just started at the community college here. I'm hoping to get a job soon so I can do some fixing up to my cab.

dude's going to MJC? hey man if you wanna hang out some time PM me

Edit: oh and Corey, don't get too intimidated by these guys, their bark is worse than their bite, I don't always contribute as much as I should but I'll read through threads at least once a day or so, they're really just a bunch of fuzzy teddy bears when it comes down to it, especially Panda, who may or may not actually be a panda from what I've read around here

Last edited:

groundzero

Cheng's Errand Boy
Is there actually any justification for UPS's insane prices? Or do they just want to rip everyone off?

I think all post offices agree to deliver each others mail. Once it arrives in the destination country , that country delivers it.
Ups and FedEx have to have local sort facilities and trucks.

I tried to send a legal document to Europe via FedEx and they wanted $120.

losgunn

n00b
Do you not play games, do you not watch movies? There are literally tons of threads about any and everything here. Don't say you don't know what to say when there is literally a thread for everything, for god's sake we have a pizza thread and a thread about taking dumps. Don't tell me you don't shit.

...a thread about taking dumps, you say? Could you direct me? I want to know if anyone there has found those pills that make your bowel movements smell like sandalwood.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
dude's going to MJC? hey man if you wanna hang out some time PM me

Edit: oh and Corey, don't get too intimidated by these guys, their bark is worse than their bite, I don't always contribute as much as I should but I'll read through threads at least once a day or so, they're really just a bunch of fuzzy teddy bears when it comes down to it, especially Panda, who may or may not actually be a panda from what I've read around here

It'd be nice to PM you, but unfortunately my PM privileges are gone. I can imagine why so many privileges are taken. People probably use those to still work around their ban. This ban isn't so bad though.

Orpheus

One Nut,
20 Year Member
One thing the mods like around here is if you find a really interesting post that happened a long time ago (10 years plus) and reply to it. It's always nice to get a good discussion going again. Dig deep and have fun!

lol!

As stated above by Broken: private/for profit couriers like UPS & FedEx are no bueno when shipping overseas as you are paying for their worldwide infrastructure & guaranteed delivery. USPS First Class is much cheaper but it's also not guaranteed.

Last edited: