Not Feeling Quite The Warm Reception...

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
I know I'm still somewhat new, but I was in the middle of a trade, and I wake up this morning to find out that my account has been blocked from the marketplace AND PM. Hell, I didn't even get a warning. Straight up banned. I wanna contribute to the forums, but I don't seem to get quite the warm reception. I wanna still be on the forums, but I was in the middle of a trade and got banned. I was also looking at buying someone's Bust A Move. :blow_top:

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
hqdefault.jpg

"Can you get me off the hook, Tom? For old times' sake?"
"Can't do it Sally"

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
That warm feeling you got when you tried to get into the Market isn't going to change. Roll with it, in almost 3 years you should have contributed a little more.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Shoot, I made a thread about either buying the game or trading a game for it. No warning, just straight banned. At least I have the guy's email, thank god, but I'm still a bit bummed out. I mean I'm not one to really do stupid shit. I meant well, that's the thing. Could've deleted the thread is all and a slap on the wrists...

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
You haven't contributed to the forum. You want to trade a game and buy a game. That seems like you're only here for the marketplace, which used to be frowned upon and is now just plain not allowed.

Post in the sections you're able to and get to know people. Before you know it, you'll have full market access again.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
That warm feeling you got when you tried to get into the Market isn't going to change. Roll with it, in almost 3 years you should have contributed a little more.

To be fair, I forgot I made an account. So when I went to make one about a year or so ago, I realized I still had this. I mean I really wanna contribute, but often times I don't know what to say.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
You haven't contributed to the forum. You want to trade a game and buy a game. That seems like you're only here for the marketplace, which used to be frowned upon and is now just plain not allowed.

Post in the sections you're able to and get to know people. Before you know it, you'll have full market access again.

Well, hopefully I can get it back soon... I was in the middle of a trade. I wanna contribute and not have people breathing down my neck, because when I do say something, it has a negative effect even when I mean well.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
To be fair, I forgot I made an account. So when I went to make one about a year or so ago, I realized I still had this. I mean I really wanna contribute, but often times I don't know what to say.

Do you not play games, do you not watch movies? There are literally tons of threads about any and everything here. Don't say you don't know what to say when there is literally a thread for everything, for god's sake we have a pizza thread and a thread about taking dumps. Don't tell me you don't shit.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
In the words of my father "tough shit"

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
Do you not play games, do you not watch movies? There are literally tons of threads about any and everything here. Don't say you don't know what to say when there is literally a thread for everything, for god's sake we have a pizza thread and a thread about taking dumps. Don't tell me you don't shit.

:lolz:

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Do you not play pulstar, do you not watch movies? There are literally tons of threads about any and everything here. Don't say you don't know what to say when there is literally a thread for everything, for god's sake we have a pizza thread and a thread about taking dumps. Don't tell me you don't shit.

^

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Wait there's a pizza thread? Looks like I need to dig a little deeper... I apologize, guys. :(

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
still live in modesto? that one guy was saying thats a bad thing to do. so your cab was hard to clean and get in the house eh? is it still working well at least? tell me about your gf/wife, kids and job do you rent or are you buying a home. it said something about a car in your intro thread what do you do with that? how come you haven't made friends with anyone?

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
thats odd. this place is known for its warm receptions.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
still live in modesto? that one guy was saying thats a bad thing to do. so your cab was hard to clean and get in the house eh? is it still working well at least? tell me about your gf/wife, kids and job do you rent or are you buying a home. it said something about a car in your intro thread what do you do with that? how come you haven't made friends with anyone?

Well, yeah I still live in Modesto. Being one of the tall 4-slot cabs, it was tough getting it in my room. I don't quite have a job yet. I've just started at the community college here. I'm hoping to get a job soon so I can do some fixing up to my cab.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
I won't get banned for this thread, will I? I mean I bitched about it, but I'm a bit cooled off now. I know I dun goofed, so I hope I don't look too bad.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Hey VanillaThunder, I apologize for the thread and all that. I didn't mean to do anything stupid. Looks like I've got off on the wrong foot. I'm not always great with first impressions. I've learned. So I'll contribute to the forums and I'll follow the rules next time.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Hey VanillaThunder, I apologize for the thread and all that. I didn't mean to do anything stupid. Looks like I've got off on the wrong foot. I'm not always great with first impressions. I've learned. So I'll contribute to the forums and I'll follow the rules next time.

In a few weeks or months, after you contribute and integrate. You'll get your market access back.

For now, you take your medicine.