Original Art

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
That Adam piece is cool reminds me of Tomer Hanukas work.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Oh wow, loving your style, especially the dancers!

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Great new pieces! I particularly like your interpretation of Adam & Eve and the dancer in pink in the final image.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
That is some kickass stuff there, nice compositions, color & line use

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Great stuff man, your gesture work KILLS!

Thank you! Takes a lot failures though hehe.

Oh and here are some recent works:

Lr1gKnV.jpg

rd2LDOm.jpg

WBqZhbQ.jpg

JncY0Lq.jpg

dSmRX6H.jpg

Last edited:

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
wow... your stuff is just... wow

Really enjoying seeing these, thank you for posting them.

you should do series on your process - im always interested in seeing how people work.

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
wow... your stuff is just... wow

Really enjoying seeing these, thank you for posting them.

you should do series on your process - im always interested in seeing how people work.

Thanks for looking man.

My way of doing things is probably a prime example in how not to go about things, never know how a pic will end up until it's finished.

Every piece is quite the uhh... tears filled adventure lol. Doubt anyone would find that interesting.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Great new assortment of pieces!

I love the concept/arrangement of the KOF Korea team. Performing kata on Chang's huge gut probably helps with his digestion too . . .

As to the original works, I like the sketch portrait of the woman, the lady balancing on one hand while reading the book (not too many people would be able to pull off that feat in real life), the stained glass confrontation, and the high-energy battle going down in the final image.

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Great new assortment of pieces!

I love the concept/arrangement of the KOF Korea team. Performing kata on Chang's huge gut probably helps with his digestion too . . .

As to the original works, I like the sketch portrait of the woman, the lady balancing on one hand while reading the book (not too many people would be able to pull off that feat in real life), the stained glass confrontation, and the high-energy battle going down in the final image.

Much appreciated!

A friend of mind loves drinking tea and reading books so tried to come up with something that would incorporate both those things ^_^

Day_Man

Hardened Shock Trooper
Amazing work, I really like the pencils sketch ones. Your line work is outstanding. Im eager to see more of your art.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Much appreciated!

A friend of mind loves drinking tea and reading books so tried to come up with something that would incorporate both those things ^_^

Ha, at least give us a hint. Do you sketch these and then scan them first? Or are these all in the computer? These look like a mix between Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Is that the case?

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Amazing work, I really like the pencils sketch ones. Your line work is outstanding. Im eager to see more of your art.

Thanks very much :)

Ha, at least give us a hint. Do you sketch these and then scan them first? Or are these all in the computer? These look like a mix between Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Is that the case?

Hehe yeah you got it. I draw with pencil+paper first and then scan, the rest is done with Photoshop+mouse.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
Hmm, how come Photoshop? Are you using the pen tool to draw shapes and then applying a fill? I feel like that would be easier to do in AI since you could adjust the anchor points as needed rather than redrawing the entire shape with the pen tool.

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Hmm, how come Photoshop? Are you using the pen tool to draw shapes and then applying a fill? I feel like that would be easier to do in AI since you could adjust the anchor points as needed rather than redrawing the entire shape with the pen tool.

Just familiarity I guess, PS was the first program I started using and it's been pretty versatile. Aside from the pen tool there are also various brushes and other features that I use regularly.

I should try putting more time into Illustrator for sure though, like you said it probably does various things easier/better.

really nice pieces - congrats! did enjoy those very much

Thanks!

Last edited: