Offerring MVS SNKG White Cart

marcio1986

Cheng's Errand Boy
Hey guys, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this, but I don't think this is Market related since I'm not really selling.

I have an empty SNKG white cart shell, that I don't have use for, to tell the truth I find the thing ugly as shit, but maybe some of you guys may think otherwise.

If someone wants it, say something, I'll only charge what the post office charges me for shipping, (I'll even sent a scan of the receipt), just remember I'm from Portugal and shipping costs may be larger for some countries.

This is the same pic I showed in another thread when I bought the game, the only difference is that there are no boards inside :p cause I'm lazy like that.

100_0778_zps8767294a.jpg

Oh and if you're curious, the game inside was Pulstar :D

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
i think im the only person who actually prefers SNK-G carts.

marcio1986

Cheng's Errand Boy
ok dude, your second in line, where are you from so I can ask for shipping costs. BTW sorry for that broken case you got, it sucks :(

NeuroticMoose

Super Spy Agent
just in case you're still wondering this probably isn't the place to post this, next time you're selling off neo stuff you should probably post in the neo for sale section :)

(I get that it's not technically for sale, but even guys giving away free stuff post over there)

Last edited:

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
I love the rentals. I was tryin to get all my carts white at one point.

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
The rental carts are nice. I used to have a pretty good set of them but over time they got sold off and the only one I still have is a Bust-A-Move Again.

marcio1986

Cheng's Errand Boy
Jesse is now the proud owner of an ugly SNKG cart (just kidding xD).

The thread can now be closed neo-geo mods :)

[EDIT for misleading some people into thinking I want personal slaves]

Please moderators of the Neo Geo forum, with the only purpose of maintaining a clean board with no unnecessary open threads, would you please (without any disrespect or offence, and only if you have any time available and find that by closing this thread it would help the board in any way) would you please close this thread.

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Jesse is now the proud owner of an ugly SNKG cart (just kidding xD).

The thread can now be closed neo-geo mods :)

Aye! Aye! Mods at your service.

Hey mods, after you draw my bath, begin my foot exfoliation. Make sure the champaign is cold.

werejag

Galford's Poppy Trainer
can everyone have a few minions? i really need a few.... light bulb