Nooooo!!

2020 Baseball came in and this is the condition:

image.jpg

Whats the best option here? Clear replacement cart and print a sticker label off? New to the hobby. Don't want to piss someone off if I end up selling it (very likely).

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Wow. Where did you get this from?

If you can salvage the original label (unlikely but im sure its been done) do so. The cart shell can be replaced easily, but make sure the boards are still intact and not chipped or damaged also.

You won't piss someone off if you sell it unless you're trying to pass it off as all original. Just be up front when you do sell and price accordingly, and it shouldnt be a problem.

I tested it with the loose boards. works great. I'll try saving the label. Thanks. It was a Craigslist add. they shipped 4 carts. This one is the only damaged one.

Last edited:

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
cant really tell from the pic but is that one visible chip an eprom?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
the eprom doesn't mean it's a boot with 2020. The board scans show it too. Hope you get a new case soon.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Damn what happened? Postal workers playing soccer with it? That sucks dude.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I had a Burning Fight cart that was like that. I sold it to Bubba. Sucker.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Yeah, but it's still Burning Fight.

Any amount of cash is too much cash for a burning fight cart. Panda has my BF homecart right now. I pay him $20 annually NOT to ship it back to me. True story.

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Burning Fight is right n tight. I actually used my replacement case I just got for my mvs burning fight, the game is so hardcore it cracks cases like fools mouths.

marcio1986 just hooked me up. :)

The post office actually stuck a sticker to the box saying the package was damaged before they got it. somehow I doubt that BS.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Any amount of cash is too much cash for a burning fight cart. Panda has my BF homecart right now. I pay him $20 annually NOT to ship it back to me. True story.

I hate looking at it every day. All I see is hobo blojos.

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
That may be true (it's certainly about Fire Suplex), but it's still pretty crappy.

It's not crappy. It's just very difficult.

It's theme and aesthetics is an entire different argument though. I understand how people are underwhelmed by it in that regard.

I hated the game for a long time myself. Make no mistake, I still don't love it. However, I'll say it's a competent game over all once you learn what works and what doesn't work.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
It's not crappy. It's just very difficult.

It's theme and aesthetics is an entire different argument though. I understand how people are underwhelmed by it in that regard.

I hated the game for a long time myself. Make no mistake, I still don't love it. However, I'll say it's a competent game over all once you learn what works and what doesn't work.

Eh, there are just plenty of other beat-em-ups that I would player over it I guess. There's never a time when I feel like playing Burning Fight, which I can say about other games.