Working on Samurai Spirits RPG translation

Bishamon

Azu Bla, ,
I'm hoping for a translation as well.

Polymega will (apparently) allow patching of installed games, so theoretically you could install the Neo CD, PSX or Saturn version, patch it, and play it in English.

HornheaDD

Viewpoint Vigilante
Fagit of the Year

Polymega will (apparently) allow patching of installed games, so theoretically you could install the Neo CD, PSX or Saturn version, patch it, and play it in English.
But we need the translation FIRST.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Saner could translate it, he has the passion!

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
It's never gonna get translated because MoriyaMug is a bitch and a lot people here have more passion being a cyberbullying bigot than to help this quote on quote community

quote-unquote

See, this is why stuff doesn't get translated, even native English speakers don't know the damn language

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member

I didnt know that. That system becomes more and more interesting the more I find out about it. HDTV Light gun Snatcher/Policenauts action FTW!

Really though, that aids greatly in these retro translation/homebrew necro-update happenings in this scene nowadays.

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
If someone wanted this to happen, it is going to require money and an experienced manager. There are enough people who can do the actual translation work, but someone else is going to have to do all of the engineering required to put it all together. I don’t think any of us have enough time left after living life to do this. Would be a cool community project though.

Capitalistix

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
If someone wanted this to happen, it is going to require money and an experienced manager. There are enough people who can do the actual translation work, but someone else is going to have to do all of the engineering required to put it all together. I don’t think any of us have enough time left after living life to do this. Would be a cool community project though.

Makes you wonder how Watermelon made Pier Solar and shit. That was a multi country effort with most of the team never seeing each other in person. When I first heard that I was like "Jesus Christ, thats dedication"