How do you print SNES cartridge labels?

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Hello, I would like to print up some snes labels because I want to get into making my own repros. Curious if anyone has some pointers. I would like to know

1. What type of paper to use?

2. How you cut them, including the corners?

3. How to laminate them?

From reading online I have heard a few different ways. I have heard use matte adhesive photo paper. Which I can not find on amazon. I can find adhesive, or matte, but not both together.

I have also heard to use regular photo paper and xyron label maker with adhesive cartridge.

Which would be better?

As far as cutting I assume one of those arms like at kinkos I use to to cut shockboxes with, and then a corner punch.

But I am curious, is there a good small straight cutting tool, not a exacto knife. I do not trust myself to get a straight edge with one of those. And how many millimeter corner punch is good?

If anyone has lnks to the paper, corner punch, and lamination paper they use it would be appreciated. This stuff is kind of expensive and I would rather not purchase stuff that won't work, and not go overboard and spend more than I need to for stuff that's overkill.

I do have photoshop, not sure if that makes a difference.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
I use a vinyl printer with a built in die cutter along with a lamination machine.