Kreator: Trash engineering and then some.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I know they had their run into experimentation but even then all things considered the albums were good, never lost the edge and they never sounded like sold out trash crapsters.

After years of hating renewal and not listening to new material I ran into Enemy of God and BAM! God damn that is some fine trash! Years later I actually managed to get my hands on Endorama and it wasn't half bad, reminds me of an edgier paradise lost.

After finally listening to everything they have ever produced up to now I can finally say that Kreator is everything I look for in trash and that metal edge that I grew up with, maturity helped me understand what I couldn't stomach before due to the "Not brutal enough!" phase of teenage mad trasher metal hell carrier years.

Finesse, no fillers, no hipness, no gimmicky jokie shit (I'm the man yay let's rap), just pure aggression 300 miles per hour, the way trash should be, of course then we have Miles passages of deep thought, the epi center of the moshpit, the moment the blood spills on slow motion, the cusp of the adrenaline boiling as you crush anything in your way, that still moment of glory as you watch the bodies fall before you during the awakening of the maelstrom you gave birth to through the sheer power of your inhibited emotions caged within until now.

Kreator is playing here Oct 25th, I'm sure they'll be touring somewhere near you, don't miss them! I'm moshing, I don't give 2 shits if I'm not supposed to, I will destroy everything!

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Coma of Souls is pretty legendary

Terrible Certainty, Extreme Aggression and Coma of Souls was their best run of albums IMO. Never saw much of the hype on Pleasure to Kill