Bill Kilgore - Greetings from Belgium

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Hi all,

I'm a retro gamer for about 5 years and have started collecting Neo Geo for almost 2 years. Recently i have aquired a Super Neo 29 candy cab which is my most wanted object ever since i started collecting Neo Geo.

It all started with that remake on Xbox Arcade from TMNT:Turtles in Time. When i tried out the demo i couldn't help that feeling of wanting to play the original. So i bought me a SNES and some other games i used to play in my childhood.

Since i'm a big fan of fighting games it was only a matter of time before i would discover the awesomeness that is the Neo Geo. So now here i am discussing it with you guys on the forum.

This is my little game corner:

6t03r5.jpg

Besides a retro gamer i'm also a freediver. Being fully immersed in water gives me peace and quiet.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Hoe gaat het? Nice setup. Enjoy your stay.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
Nice set up dude, and that Neo is looking lovely! I'm more into scuba myself, but mostly because I don't get enough exercise :-P

Welcome!

Bill Kilgore

Nice setup. Welcome!

Any crazy free diving stories?

No crazy stories yet but in a few days i will be at Calpe (Spain).
Like last year i'm going to dive some small caves.
Bought a Gopro camera to share the videos, might post them here if that is allowed.
I also made a pick up video of the arcade cab with the same camera, still needs to be edited.

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
No crazy stories yet but in a few days i will be at Calpe (Spain).
Like last year i'm going to dive some small caves.
Bought a Gopro camera to share the videos, might post them here if that is allowed.
I also made a pick up video of the arcade cab with the same camera, still needs to be edited.

Very cool. Small caves sounds like quite an experience.

Gopro cams are great. I'm looking at picking one up for a Hawaii trip soon, and there are a ton of attachments for bikes, cars,net.

Bill Kilgore

Very cool. Small caves sounds like quite an experience.

Gopro cams are great. I'm looking at picking one up for a Hawaii trip soon, and there are a ton of attachments for bikes, cars,net.

Just got back from vacation.
These are some freediving videos i edited (i did no color correction and all that fancy editing):

Later i will do my pick up video of the arcade cab.