Full Neo Geo MVS Collection – Shockboxed!

genetik

Mr. Big's Thug
Congrats on the full set, that truly is a work of art! Your girlfriend must really love you - I'm sure she knows better than to ever make you pick between her and the games :lolz:

We've been together for 13 years now, she knows by now what she got herself into ;). We keep separate budget and we pay half of everything (like food, house, insurance...). So really, all games I've bought were purchased with my own money. If we had a common bank account, we would've had countless arguments over the years.

p413j316

Crazed MVS Addict
Congratulations on completing the set. Your wall cabinet is a thing of beauty!

But... don't you feel somewhat disheartened to be done with the set? Collecting and hunting is all part of the experience for me.

Metal Slug76

Cheng's Errand Boy
Congrats on completing the collection. Looking at this makes me feel sad to think I only have 31 games at the moment shocked.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Excellent stuff - looks really slick - thanks for sharing.

NeoLucian

New Challenger
wow - just wow, as someone who has just started collecting neo geo its a great thing to see a full collection and a little daunting at the same time!

warbucks

n00b
Awesome, it looks great in the shockboxes. That is how I am going to setup my collection once I finally get some. ;)