ApolloBoy ROCKS!!!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I had him mod my NES Top Loader and I'm blown away by the results. NES RGB, Expansion Audio, Palette Switch & Multiout Panel were the mods he performed on it. I expected to pay more for the work done than his very reasonable charges. It looks great and the switch and panel are solid!

I wish the deal would have been done in the Marketplace so I could add to his feedback score but this will do!

EDIT: He was ready with info and suggestions when I had a problem I caused:buttrock:

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Well my friend, you just created the thread to do such things. All he has to do is click the rate seller under your post :D

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
I had him mod my NES Top Loader and I'm blown away by the results. NES RGB, Expansion Audio, Palette Switch & Multiout Panel were the mods he performed on it. I expected to pay more for the work done than his very reasonable charges. It looks great and the switch and panel are solid!

I wish the deal would have been done in the Marketplace so I could add to his feedback score but this will do!

Nice dude you too! I just got my RGB modded toploader from Apolloboy today too. He did the expansion mod on both my console and my everdrive for free too. I've had pretty much all my consoles modded by Ben.

bradtemple87

Mickey's Coach
10 Year Member
Ben is a Bay Area brother of mine and his work is tops! He did a few of my systems over the years and they all work great.

Coleridge

Pleasure Goal
Hey, can someone ask Apolloboy to PM me please? I'd like to see if I can get him to mod my nes as well. Searching the forums, this was the closest I can get to finding him. I must be doing it wrong. :( Thanks dudes.