Some SNK headshots

CowboyCrocket

Rugal's Thug
Sketches I did. Initially the first batch were for a good friend of mine who was a KOF fan(and was his b day to boot) but I did some more after that since I was just in that mood.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
When I saw headshot in the title, I was thinking this is going to be a gory thread.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
These are busts, not headshots.

The style reminds me of Garfield, how odd.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
These are busts, not headshots.
The style reminds me of Garfield, how odd.

Busts generally refers to 3-dimensional sculptures/models, not drawings. Headshots, while okay, is more of a photography term, I'd use portraits to classify these drawings/illustrations.

Anyway, I agree that these have a Jim Davis style vibe to them. I like Goro Daimon the best out of the group, but they're all cute.

AJtheMishima

Bub & Bob's Bubble Buddy
I like the Daimon too. But the Billy Kane is good too, made him look like an asshole

CowboyCrocket

Rugal's Thug
thanks for the kind words and apologies for the lack of gore my fault there;) . Wasn't expecting Garfield/Jim Davis comparisons myself but I can see it in the eyes I did. Though in response I did do this.

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Really nice work, digging the style, personality and expressions in those.

CowboyCrocket

Rugal's Thug
well thank you then. among my sketches I did find this that's video game related from a whiles back(from that 642 Things To Draw book)

scanned_image_446_by_cowboycrocket-d8f7zrd.jpg