xb74

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I just wanted to give a major shout out to my fellow country man, xb74.

This legend has sorted me out with two highly collectable MVS releases and both were of an exceptional quality and service on both occasions.

Top service and communication - this guy is an asset to the marketplace community.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Awesome - I'll assume this refers to the sane price he gave you on SSVS? Glad to see it went through and hopefully a start to the end of the madness surrounding that cart. Props to XB.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Yes, and an NGDEV deal late last year.

xb74 could have put both on eBay or similar and definitely received more than what we settled on, but instead he chose to help me out.

Much respect to the man. I hope to be able to return the favour one day.

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Wow, some very kind words here. I am humbled.

Awesome to deal with you again FU457. Extremely polite, great communication and no nonsense.

We all gotta do a meet and greet one day!

Dragonlee

Zero's Secretary
Ive dealt with Xb74 and I had no hassle at all:).Get ready fellow Aussie mates it time to release my MVS carts for grabs soon.

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
One of the best Aussies I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. This man is ACE!

xb74

Gai's Trainer
10 Year Member
Ive dealt with Xb74 and I had no hassle at all:).Get ready fellow Aussie mates it time to release my MVS carts for grabs soon.

Thanks DL same for you too mate.
Look forward to the carts, though i will be too broke to get any more than likely.

One of the best Aussies I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. This man is ACE!

Thanks heaps LV, you are a legend mate and your controller adapters you made are brilliant!
I will hit you up in a couple months for more of your work. All the best.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
All these dingos sucking each other's Didgeridoo...