Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Filthy Legos!

I'm going to jibba's house

Angel's Love Slave

Quote Originally Posted by Loquax Ex-Lax View Post
    I had this one as a kid. Loved it. Probably my all time favorite set.

Attachment 16568
    I still have this one.

Line up: Neo 25, Super Neo 29, Astro City, New Net City (x2), Crazy Taxi Stand Up

Thou Shalt Not
    Question Rot.

There's a hell of a lot cool stuff in this pic.

Angel's Love Slave

Nice collection Jibba. Lots of early 90s sets looks like. Wish Id picked up a Green Grocer when I had the chance.

Line up: Neo 25, Super Neo 29, Astro City, New Net City (x2), Crazy Taxi Stand Up

Gandalf Of Gibberish

Cleaned up.

geez! the hours I put into dragging it all to the sink and putting it back together really don't show. I tried though.[after looking at the first pic again...It was worth it.]

other people who like legos? feel free to share yours!
    Last edited by Karou; 08-02-2014 at 01:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    white people shit is worthless .

Angel's Love Slave

Double post
    Last edited by LegoSlug; 08-03-2014 at 04:45 PM.

Angel's Love Slave

Quote Originally Posted by Karou View Post
    Cleaned up.

geez! the hours I put into dragging it all to the sink and putting it back together really don't show. I tried though.[after looking at the first pic again...It was worth it.]

Wish I had my stuff on display. Usually build it, leave it for a week or two and put it away. If I had a nice shelf, Id have the modular buildings on display.

Btw, if you dont want to wash them you can use a nice soft brush like the ones used for art, usually they are horse hair I believe.

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
    Am Heimcomputer sitz' ich hier... programmier' die Zukunft mir...

Yup. I dust my sets with a soft brush and a can of compressed air.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

Galford's Armourer

no blacktron goodness here, just finished my simpsons cmf set

Angel's Love Slave

Nice minifig collection. Im short on space, so I have to be picky or sell stuff I have. The simpson sets looks awesome, but I think I would rather buy Ghostbusters car and the new Parisian Cafe sets.

Im still holding out for a UCS AT-AT

Galford's Armourer

Yes those are great sets, specially the ecto-1.

They are launching too many sets/themes. It's crazy. To think they were near bankruptcy 10 years ago.

For now i'm only buying minifigs.
    It's a more expensive hobby than arcade collecting, i'll tell you that.

Mr. Big's Thug

The kid in me is back! Ill found my old legos!!!!

Morden's Lackey

I love how I had each of those sets posted (w/box art) and more. I was super meticulous about keeping all my sets boxed and stored. I came home from school one day and my uncle and cousin came over before I got done with school. They. Somehow thought it was okay to invite themselves in and wait for my mom to get done. My mom worked at the school, so she would get home right after me. I was the first one home and they were sitting in the living room with 6 full sets dumped into one pile and random pieces thrown in incorrect boxes. The first thing my uncle says to me is "How do you put this damn thing together?". I was super ocd about my stuff and when I saw that I nearly fainted. I worked for a week to separate them, but I ended up finding out they lost a ton of pieces. I was soul crusher. I hated my spoiled-ass cousin even more after that. I was just shocked at how completely stupid they had to be to think all these unrelated sets made one thing. It makes me sick to my stomach just recalling the whole incident.

Gandalf Of Gibberish

Quote Originally Posted by 3rdStrikeMike View Post
    I worked for a week to separate them, but I ended up finding out they lost a ton of pieces. I was soul crusher. I hated my spoiled-ass cousin even more after that. I was just shocked at how completely stupid they had to be to think all these unrelated sets made one thing. It makes me sick to my stomach just recalling the whole incident.
    losing pieces is unacceptable, but you're wrong to try to say they were stupid in thinking all thoses sets made one thing... because they could they are legos. was it wrong of them to unsort someone elses sets and try to use them in an unnaproved by the owners manner though? Yes of course it was. when you transformed into soul crusher did you open a can of whoop ass on them? or did they get off Scott free?

you're going to jail or maybe a baseball pitcher, could be a bad hitter too I guess?!
    Quote Originally Posted by madman View Post
    white people shit is worthless .

Morden's Lackey

when you transformed into soul crusher did you open a can of whoop ass on them? or did they get off Scott free?
    Lol. I meant to type soul crushed, but in a way I did become a soul crusher. I got my revenge on my cousin at least very shortly after. I was at my grandma's place and we were playing outside. I had a football and I told him the first person to make it to the road with the football wins (quite the advanced game :P). I took off running with the ball and when I was halfway there I accidentally dropped the ball. He immediately scooped up my fumble and ran his fat ass toward our imaginary end zone. There was no way I was going to let this chubby little piece of shit win this very important game. I ran as fast as I could and got to him right before he got to the end of the road. I pushed him as hard as I could. My grandma had a huge dog that had just taken a massive dump. I was unaware of what I was pushing him into, but somehow fate guided my actions. He slid belly first through the giant pile of sour smelling shit just like a slip 'n slide (which ironically the spoiled brat had and I did not). He stood up balling with his Chicago Blackhawks shirt with Taz on it smeared with dog shit. It always makes me crack up when I see a picture of Taz with his arms crossed. I can't help but envision him looking like he just made either the world's best or worse scat film. I didn't realize that it even happened until after the imaginary crowd celebrated my amazing touchdown. It was a moment of glory for me. I scored the winning touchdown and celebrated in front of my defeated shit covered foe. It never made up for the incident, but it at least it delivered some justice!

Additional note: there was actually a time when kids were imaginative and played with Legos and went outside rather than living on smart phones.

-Posted via Android :P
    Last edited by 3rdStrikeMike; 08-06-2014 at 10:34 AM.

Banned

Nice collection!

I had a shitton of legos as a kid, but my parents would never buy me the big sets.

I remember having these:

Aircraft

Dark Dragon's Den

My dream sets:

Black Knight's Castle

The muthafukkin' Black Seas Barracuda!
    Last edited by ki_atsushi; 08-06-2014 at 12:10 PM.

Banned

Double post.

Kuroko's Training Dummy

I used to really want to collect LEGOs but then realized I only wanted to build the big sets and then never touch it again. I have the Taj Mahal and the big Millenium Falcon set just gathering dust now. Also got a AT-AT that stomps when walking...

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!

Cleaned up.

You were a Blacktron brother all this time? How come you never accepted my friend request?

Morden's Lackey

quite like the star wars lego myself...

also... and i'm sure this will piss someone off... but please don't call them "LEGOS"... this is incorrect... seems to be a bit of an American thing but its still incorrect...

*prepares for flaming*
    Omega CMVS Owner - Most Wanted MVS Carts: ViewPoint

XBOXLive: KRiSX85 - PSN: KRiSX - Steam: KRiSX

Angel's Love Slave

Quote Originally Posted by ArmoredGecko View Post
    I used to really want to collect LEGOs but then realized I only wanted to build the big sets and then never touch it again. I have the Taj Mahal and the big Millenium Falcon set just gathering dust now. Also got a AT-AT that stomps when walking...
    You could probably sell that Millenium. Falcon and buy 4 cave pcbs. But i know if i had one, i wouldnt sell it.

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
    Remember: if you have sex in the crushing poverty of third world India, do not use any form of contraception!

Quote Originally Posted by KRiSX View Post
    also... and i'm sure this will piss someone off... but please don't call them "LEGOS"... this is incorrect... seems to be a bit of an American thing but its still incorrect...

*prepares for flaming*
    You're right, KRiSXS.

Kyukyogenryu Black Belt
    Am Heimcomputer sitz' ich hier... programmier' die Zukunft mir...

Quote Originally Posted by ki_atsushi View Post
    The muthafukkin' Black Seas Barracuda!
    Man, I remember getting that for my 13th birthday. Took me two days to build. Mind you, I wasn't pulling 8-hour days or anything. I really want to rebuild it. I know I'm missing a few pieces but I can get them on Bricklink. Unfortunately, I am missing most of the sails. Figured I can probably just make new ones with some red-striped fabric, though. I know it's not original that way, but it's not like I'm gonna sell it.

EDIT: You should come over when it's time for the build. We'll get pandar over here, too.
    Last edited by Jibbajaba; 08-07-2014 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.
    Officially No.10 at Schmups.
    DIG it Brethren!

Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    Unfortunately, I am missing most of the sails.
    Pretty sure I still have all the sails. I got this set a good while before they were available in stores, the old factory is nearby (long since moved) and my grandfather was buddies with a manager I believe.

The island of shielas, wogs and poofters.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilpoptart View Post

I got this for my 10th birthday. No idea where it is now though.
    Quote Originally Posted by greedostick View Post
    This place is a pool of toxic garbage. A bunch of old, grumpy, hateful, negative, hater assholes that don't even play Neo Geo.

Thread Information