Filthy Legos!

ArmoredGecko

Quiz Detective
You could probably sell that Millenium. Falcon and buy 4 cave pcbs. But i know if i had one, i wouldnt sell it.

I'll probably sell it at some point just because I'm never going to do anything with it again. I kind of wanted to make a coffee table with the MF locked onto it under glass but I think I'm just too lazy.

Here's a (poor quality) picture of it:
IMG_0664[1].JPG

I was going to pull it out to get better lighting and angles but decided navigating out of the utility room with it would be a pain. Also the smaller ship on top of it was a throw in when you bought a certain amount. It's not actually connected, just resting on it.

Last edited:

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Cleaned up.
DSCN3333_zpsd0e9e05c.jpg

geez! the hours I put into dragging it all to the sink and putting it back together really don't show. I tried though.[after looking at the first pic again...It was worth it.]

other people who like legos? feel free to share yours!

holy hell nice collection! I'm definitely going to have to dig around for my lego kits now.

funkified

Edo Express Delivery Guy
lego is so awesome, just happy i can buy the sets i want cause i want cause im not a child lol.

No pics of my actual collection yet... cause im not home......but these are my sets!

Monster Dino and the Ferrari F1 are my favs

001.jpg

display.cgi.jpg

4894_Mythical_Creatures.jpg

Lego-Dinosaurs-LEGO-Triceratops-LEGO-Creator-Prehistoric-Power-4892-e1311639029305.jpg

8156-large.jpg

8386_main.jpg

8214-large.jpg

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I kind of wanted to make a coffee table with the MF locked onto it under glass but I think I'm just too lazy.

Is it just me, or is this the best idea anyone has ever had?

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
I kind of wanted to make a coffee table with the MF locked onto it under glass but I think I'm just too lazy.

ArmoredGecko

Quiz Detective

I got the idea because in a span of 10 minutes I had seen a video of a guy build a table with a helmet in it and then watched a video someone meticulously glue puzzle pieces together and hang them like pictures.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I told you not to follow that bicycle, son...