10 Year Member
Dammit now I want some Legos....

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Ice Planet 2002 was better than Blacktron II
ftfy.

that old trans yellow is way the best.
black visors, whats more badass than that?
http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=S&catID=304 vs. http://www.bricklink.com/catalogList.asp?catType=S&catString=34.300
you gotta be kidding me! Colors: trans orange, white, blue and black all over the place vs. Black with trans yellow, old yellow(the new one is 'brighter'?), and trans red all used sparingly.
I challenge you to find something cool/gnarly in ''your'' color scheme and present:
france_hornet_1464508c.jpg
and
Flag_of_Germany_%28state%29.svg
as the bar

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
edited:

uh oh. double tap!

Last edited:

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Ice Planet was OK, but was better than neither Blacktron, nor Blacktron II. I swear, now Nick is just trying to find reasons to piss me off.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
I like the ice planet set but I prefer the blacktron set. But of course in the end for me they end up in one giant bin and i build tons of stuff with it lol.

Nickrb

Angel's Love Slave
ftfy.
that old trans yellow is way the best.
black visors, whats more badass than that?

I think you misunderstand me. I like the whole concept of the ice planet. Its like a bootleg planet Hoth, pre-licensing explosion.

I swear, now Nick has mastered trolling me.

Fixed.

Objectively you guys are correct, the Blacktron sets are more badass.

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Not played with Lego for aaaaaages. This one was my favourite:

6456-1.jpg

Plus any Star Wars sets were awesome (OG trilogy of course). They have some nice sets based off the Lego Movie, namely this one which I really like -kind of like some medieval Star Wars-eque thing:

LEGO-Movie-Castle-Cavalry-70806-Set-e1383681493921.jpg

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
Loved the space station set! I still have it in storage somewhere. Had rocket sounds and the jets lite up red when you pushed the buttons on the back, good times.

I'm a huge fan of the Star Wars lego's, the Star Destroyer is always epic every time I see it. I have been liking the POTC sets as of late, I miss the old vintage pirate sets I have a few but I should hunt the better kits down for the awesome cannons, sharks, small coins, cool guns and sweet figures.

6276-1.jpg

Hmmm tad pricy on ebay....

Ghudda

New Challenger
Lego Thread?
6098-1.jpg

I took my nephew to a shop specializing in minifig collecting today and they were selling some crazy expensive figures, including a $100 Star Wars Lando fig (:thevt:). Evidently Star Wars figures are all the craze.

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
someone else needs to put a build up? maybe with some way to tell its not just lifted from the net?

or not I guess. I wouldn't mind hearing about anybodies lego interests here!
maybe I'll find something to want? so I'll have the will to go on living.
hearing about something new coming out without having to check for it myself would be cool too

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
where's the NEO love here? Build a big red out of legos or some FF caracter...

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
I'll post some up later when I get a chance lol. I dont have much of my sets or kits built but I have a few small kits that are displayed infront of my TV lol.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Last edited:

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
I'm traveling for work right now, or I'd post up a pic of that set sitting on the shelf in my room. I still have every set that I ever bought or was given as a kid.

Edit: Actually here is a panoramic shot showing some of my Lego sets up on shelves. The rest of my shit is either in another room, or not built ATM. http://www.jibbajaba.com/images/room_pics_2014/IMG_2449.JPG

Glad to see I am not the only one! Fucking sweet collection Jib id be lying to say I wasn't jealous. Brings back some awesome memories, thanks for the picture. :glee: