Major Props for NickRB (Loquax Ex-Lax)

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
Hey all,

Just wanted to give a Shoutout to NickRB and say what a nice guy he is!

I was chilling in chat when he came in and stated that he had a spare GBS8200 that he didn't need any more and wanted to give to someone. I need one so I figure why not, and let him know that I'd take it.

He made it even sweeter by throwing in a MVS MV-1C! It needs some work (bios burned and audio pulled as the board had the stereo mod taken off) but it's nothing I can't fix.

This was last monday, and I got both items today via priority USPS!

All in all, I am very happy with my interaction with him! Thanks Nick!

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I've bought/traded with Nick a few times, very awesome to deal with.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
I liked him so much I bought the company.

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Nick is a real stand-up guy, and I hate that he gets hassled so much.

During that clusterfuck of a raffle he had, he decided to flat out GIVE me a minty PS2 controller, and as a VERY unexpected surprise threw in an AoF2 homecart since I just got an AES again.

<3 that dude. Stop giving him so much undeserved shit, people.

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Nick is a real stand-up guy, and I hate that he gets hassled so much.

Stop giving him so much undeserved shit, people.

I rarely disagree with you but you clearly can understand why he gets so much shit thrown at him. Hell, you even said recently (jokingly, maybe not) that he probably has Aspergers. Yea dat assburgers, you got got beff. :lolz:

He self admittedly brings a lot the shit he gets on himself with the whole "comment on everything, try to fit in right away" approach he took around here. I still have a couple PMs from him early on that essentially state that he's sorry but that he tends to go ape shit on the forums.

Whatever, I'll suck it up and will try to give him another shot based on some of the feedback from my homies here. Not sure I'll take him off of ignore tho. Haha.

PS - as far as a "trader" goes he's fine. Hell, look at his feedback... I ignored my no noob policy and actually sold him something a while back. ;)

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
I rarely disagree with you but you clearly can understand why he gets so much shit thrown at him. Hell, you even said recently (jokingly, maybe not) that he probably has Aspergers. Yea dat assburgers, you got got beff. :lolz:

He self admittedly brings a lot the shit he gets on himself with the whole "comment on everything, try to fit in right away" approach he took around here. I still have a couple PMs from him early on that essentially state that he's sorry but that he tends to go ape shit on the forums.

Whatever, I'll suck it up and will try to give him another shot based on some of the feedback from my homies here. Not sure I'll take him off of ignore tho. Haha.

PS - as far as a "trader" goes he's fine. Hell, look at his feedback... I ignored my no noob policy and actually sold him something a while back. ;)

Yeah I will say it publicly, I think he has teh assburgers. :keke:

But for real, aside from him and the DZ Saturn lot thing I like him, though I did not like him at first, which he's well aware of.

You know who I <3 a lot though?

Spoiler:
Teddy KGB