cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
do it! Make that album!

i got to be the first pledge! wooo!

cannonball

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
Backed. Gotta support my ng.com brothers and fellow musicians!

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Thanks guys :D

I almost made it to my goal in ONE day! Maybe if I get more funding I can do a stretch goal of a physical release.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Thanks guys :D

I almost made it to my goal in ONE day! Maybe if I get more funding I can do a stretch goal of a physical release.

I want my copy on MiniDisc please.
judysygu.jpg

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Met my goal today! How radical is that??

Added a stretch goal for maybe a physical album.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
wife wouldn't let me listen to the promo because she's watching 18 kids and counting. what will it be like? just acoustic guitar and singing or will there be some percussion and stuff? do you have any youtube vids of what it will be like?

also way to go! I'm glad you already made it when I finally see this, so I can feel less guilty about asking the above.

Last edited:

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
There is a link in the FAQ to what my sound is like. Mostly guitar and singing, a couple instrumentals. This album is acoustic for the time being. My biggest influences for this acoustic work would be Tony Sly, The Mountain Goats, Iron & Wine, Joey Cape, and more. If it's successful I can make another someday.

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
Got into the studio today and laid down some pretty awesome guitar parts for a handful of songs already. 15 days left of funding guys! Help make dreams happennnnnnnnn