Gah I can't believe I haven't done this yet

Cubb

n00b
Uh crap sorry for not introducing myself I thought the introductions were a special thread like on other sites, not make your own thread. I thought new members could'nt post new threads or you have to up your post count before you could start a thread on here but after coming back again I realize the post new thread button is up.
To be honest I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed most times. Well I hope I don't offend anyone while I'm here. I've read through the newbie quick
Guide and learned a lot of things about the scene I wasn't aware of and will probably read it again cause it was a lot of info and I'm the type of person who can't retain a lot of information in one read through. Ah I guess I should of checked other introduction threads to learn some pointers on introducing yourself but I never read any cause I haven't been here long enough to even start new threads, so I thought it would be rude and pretentious of me to welcome and say hello to other new members and I'm pretty timid actually.
Man this has gotten to be a tiresome read ok here is the gist of me I'm from Canada , I'm old and I don't want to say how old.
I'm new to mvs ownership but I used to have a aes back when they were new and the store that sold it to my dad let us swap the games swap out one of the games for another game so I think it came with nam and magician lord or was it cyber lip? Well any way he purchased it with cyber lip and magician lord and those were my first neo geo
Experiences in life and those two games hold tons of sentimental value and nostalgia for me and if I couldn't find those on mvs I wasn't even gonna bother with collecting but I found cyber lip on eBay and made the plunge bought it for what I thought it was worth and I'm never looking back,
And thanks to mendal from these forums I now have magician lord too ( thanks so much for that), I'm complete and everything else is gravy.

Last edited: