Freedom Wars - PS Vita

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
I think it looks pretty cool.

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Not usually my thing but have to agree with you. Looks pretty cool indeed!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
gonna be like monster hunter, so a hardcore players dream. definitely interested.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Looking forward to this, love the premise.

What's funny is the Japanese fans are complaining the game is too hard already. Apparently the enemies in the early part of the game are already 2 or 1 hit killing even in that early game. Expect some type of difficulty setting or day one patch to adjust the game when it makes it over here.

RoadBuster

Crossed Swords Squire
Definitely looking forward to it as well. That grapple mechanic will add quite a bit to the experience, I imagine.

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Monster Hunter clones like this and Toukiden just aren't my thing.

Looks about as exciting as a flight sim to me.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
action rpg or traditional jrpg?

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
People seem to forget about the one major element that separates this from most other MH clones: the inclusion of PVP.

As far as I know, no other game in this genre offers PVP. While I'm no longer a fan of the standard MH formula, I think this game will be different enough for me to enjoy it (much like Soul Sacrifice was). I already preordered my copy. It's $30 everywhere I think, so it's worth a shot in my opinion.

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
This game is a lot more action based then a typical MH clone. You also go up against humanoid enemys as well.

i'm working my way through the import now.

bulletnyourass

noble trader
Its a shame for European Vita owners. You would think for the inconvenience they would offer them at least a discount on the OVERLY EXPENSIVE memory cards.

Phillip