New King of Fighters game in the works?

Moria/the man

New Challenger
I found this on the FB (fan) SNK Playmore page.

"As soon as more Info is released on what this possible New KOF game is, (Assuming it is an Actual Game and not a Slot Machine.) We will keep everyone updated."

http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2014/...ters-title-works-snk-files-new-trademark-kof/

I hope this is the case!!!

I'd be happier if it were a HD 2D game but I might be ok with it if they did it in the style of the latest Guilty Gear game. Which is 3D but plays like a 2D game.

Could this be due to the recent 3D art hires?

Your thoughts...

Last edited:

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
The style they used on 12 and 13 is flawless. They need to exploit that engine more before they move on. That said, I hope its 14. Just more characters and stages and a new gimmick and I'm sure the fans will be happy.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
The Facebook page this was posted on is not the official SNK Playmore page. It's a fan page.

For now, the trademark filing isn't really any news of consequence. We just have to wait and see if SNKP finally makes an announcement on their Twitter or website.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
The Facebook page this was posted on is not the official SNK Playmore page. It's a fan page.

For now, the trademark filing isn't really any news of consequence. We just have to wait and see if SNKP finally makes an announcement on their Twitter or website.

This 100%. Means nothing for now.

k'_127

NeoGumby's Sycophant,
20 Year Member
Metal Slug Defense
The Rhythm of Fighters
..... and now KOF Simulator!!!

Can't wait for Flappy Samurai :drool:

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
holy shit this is big!! :buttrock:

SNK PLAYMORE CORPORATION (Corporate HQ: Suita-city, Osaka, Japan, Company, President & CEO: Koichi Toyama) is
proud to announce the iPhone & Android application “THE KING OF FARMING” , expected to be ranked 1stin theTop Paid Game Rankings in 6 different countries such as Japan, South Korea, and Taiwan. The ultimate blend of fighting and farming simulation game genres gathered in one game and the latest application from SNK PLAYMORE in “THE KING OF FARMING”. Players will play as the Bogard brothers as they try to create the ultimate farm and become millionnaires. They will suffer grave competition from the “GEESE HOWARD CORPORATION” and it's fabled “DUCK KING SEEDS” as the “GEESE HOWARD CORPORATION” tries to purchase every farm around the area. With the help of KOF franchise mainstay such as “KIM KAPHAN” and “MAI SHIRUANI”, The Bogards brothers will face droughts, illness, failing crops and the rising prices of farm equipment and beef. Will they become “THE KING OF FARMING” or will they fail?

INSTANPURCHASE :eek_2:

.. Search your feelings, you know it's probably going to be something like that :(

Last edited:

Moria/the man

New Challenger

This I knew but thank you for the clarification. Being this is a news & (rumors) thread, I figured at least it may bring some more rumors or info into the fray.

I hope it will be the Street fighter 3 of KoF 2d fighters.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
only good thing in this thread:
Spoiler:
boobs-jiggle-4.gif

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
holy shit this is big!! :buttrock:

INSTANPURCHASE :eek_2:

.. Search your feelings, you know it's probably going to be something like that :(

I would play the shit out of that.

We're not about to get a proper SNK vs Harvest Moon fighter, so it's the next best thing.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
It has definitely been too long for another KOF game

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Hopefully they're not rushing things so the game is more complete like 13 and less like 12.

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I hope they can replicate the KoF art style in 3D much like ASW did with GG. That game straight gorgeous.