Southeast PA, November 22, 2014

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
Got back just now. Not looking forward to going into work tonight but, oh well.

Had a great time. I wish I wasn't forced to sleep through about 4 hours of it but, had a great time nonetheless.

Gimmick! in RGB on the PVM was my highlight of the event. Truly special to see that in person.

Jon

Great to hear you made it back ok. Always great to see you---especially outside of conventions.

jt4mtb

Crazed MVS Addict
10 Year Member
What an awesome night. GGs everyone. It was great seeing all the usual faces, and to meet some new ones.

ArmoredGecko

Quiz Detective
It was great meeting all you kind folks. Thank you very much WC for having the event and thank you everyone who whooped me in Last Blade 2 while teaching me how to play. Also TSS was a blast as well.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Thanks again Bob (White Castle) for hosting. I'm glad my cold subsided enough that I was able to make it this year since I missed last year. It was great to see everyone again, some I haven't seen in a while, and some new faces as well, I wish I had more time to catch up with everyone. I definitely was out of practice, but I had a lot of fun, and I'll have to work on my TSS and Magical Drop 3 skills again.

The fact that the turnpike south was closed that night sucked, but I'm glad Jon and Stefan and everyone else found their way home ok.

Thanks again Bob!

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
Thanks for coming everyone. I hope you all make it again next year.