Southeast PA, November 22, 2014

white castle

1.21 Gigawatts!, It's hard to get up to 88mph on t
15 Year Member
My house, 2pm-whenever. Crash here if needed.
Pinball Parlour is not far from my house for anyone who wants to go. Staying at my house is an option for anyone who would rather stay behind. They are open from 7-10 pm.
Pizza.
The 6 slot will be streaming on twitch the entire evening.
If anyone wants to play a specific game, ask if I have it and bring it if I don't.
PM me for my address and phone number, or if you have any questions.

white castle

15 Year Member
Are noobs welcome?
Yes, and we will try to not leave you stranded at the Pinball Parlor with daskrabs.
I will update the first post with some useful information eventually. For now just find the threads from previous years.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Hopefully, my Moonwalker will be out of the "hospital" by then.

22nd? Little concerned about the snow.

Jon

Madbees

New Challenger
I've been Pinball Parlor before.

It's a great time.

I always love playing the Circus Voltaire there.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
Bumping this shizz for teh good times! I will definitely be out there this year. Have to decide what to bring though...

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
i dont even know why i post in these threads anymore, but once again as usual cant make it to any gathering because every time they fall on a weekend im working. have fun guys.

indierocklocks

Geese's Thug
i dont even know why i post in these threads anymore, but once again as usual cant make it to any gathering because every time they fall on a weekend im working. have fun guys.

I feel your pain. I was working 3rd shift weekends until recently. Actually had to leave pretty early from this gathering last year because of that...I was just bummed at work watching the Garou stream. Sorry to hear you can't make it.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I feel your pain. I was working 3rd shift weekends until recently. Actually had to leave pretty early from this gathering last year because of that...I was just bummed at work watching the Garou stream. Sorry to hear you can't make it.

After Joe and I stopped playing, we were all just talking for hours about nothing in particular. Really curious how long you or anyone was watching after we stopped playing.

Jon

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I think I'll be able to make this one!!!!!!

Not looking good for me. Right before Thanksgiving plus, snow was falling last year around that time. Will probably be worse this year since we've had such a mild summer.

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Not looking good for me. Right before Thanksgiving plus, snow was falling last year around that time. Will probably be worse this year since we've had such a mild summer.

Jon

dog_sled_2.jpg

white castle

15 Year Member
Looks like i took too long to edit the first post.
VT, can you put this there?:

Pinball Parlour is not far from my house for anyone who wants to go. Staying at my house is an option for anyone who would rather stay behind. They are open from 7-10 pm.
Pizza.
If anyone wants to play a specific game, ask if I have it and bring it if I don't.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Looks like i took too long to edit the first post.
VT, can you put this there?:

Pizza.

Done.

Looking forward to it.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Update for me. I'll just say it's not looking good. 95% I probably won't be there. If it were one week earlier, I could probably do it but, no need to change your plans on my account.

The good news is that I may just take the money I was going to spend driving up there and by an exhaust for my Veloster Turbo. :D

Jon

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Would anyone be interested in playing some RGB AV Famicom or CPS2 if I bring? Or does anyone wanna throw down on some Money Puzzle?

WC: Is the Blast going to be fight-ready?

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Bump

T-Minus four weeks until the meetup!

Any recommendations for special contests or mini-tournaments? I was going to suggest both an eight-man bracket Turfmasters invitational along with some kind of team format STG hi-score challenge. Of course, we could also try any number of exhibition matches either on stream or via PlayStation 2(CVS2, KOF2K2U)... I'm planning to bring compact standalone video recording equipment this time.

Would anyone be interested in playing some RGB AV Famicom or CPS2 if I bring? Or does anyone wanna throw down on some Money Puzzle?

Possibly the latter... Depends on which CPS2 boards you are willing to haul along. Does Bob have a designated cabinet for that sort of fare? My buddy Pern would definitely challenge you for several matches of Exchanger. I still basically stink at said game.

95% I probably won't be there. If it were one week earlier, I could probably do it but, no need to change your plans on my account.

Don't sweat it, man. There's always next time. At least you can potentially chime in during the Twitch stream's chat room.

Last edited: