BazookaMan3's MVS Collection

Just gonna focus on Neo Geo with this thread. But, I will post a few notes about my other systems.

My retro gaming entertainment center. Everything runs through the SCART switch. From there I use a breakout cable, video goes to Sony PVM via BNC connectors, and audio goes directly to the speakers.
IMAG0139_1.JPG
  1. Sony PVM-20M4U Monitor
  2. Shinybow SB-5525 SCART Switch
  3. Bose Companion 2 Series III Speakers
  4. Omega CMVS with UniBios 3.2
  5. Sega Genesis model 1, Sega 32x, Sega CD model 2, Genesis 1 to 32x Patch Cable with cable for front 3.5mm stereo, ALL mounting plates & RF shields, Trio M1 power adapter
  6. Nintendo 64 modded for RGB output
  7. Super NES Mini modded for RGB output
  8. Empty space for the Analogue NT (yeah, yeah, I know it's not liked around here ;) )
  9. PS One

Now, onto the MVS games. Here's the first shelf. Empty space for Fatal Fury 3, which is being delivered soon.
MVS Games 1.JPG

Second shelf. The blank one is Mutation Nation ... need to order an insert.
MVS Games 2.JPG

Last one.
MVS Games 3.JPG

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
awesome collection. How are the labels of those MVS carts? ^^
Also a very nice setup to be gaming on, bet that rocks.

But for real, don't get that Analogue NT. Why don't you upgrade a nice Fami/Toaster/Frontloader with an RGB-board? Way cooler, same functions, less hardware murder.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Niiiice setup!

Great collection too.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Last Blade looks very nice on that PVM!

The MVS shock boxes do look very nice all lined up like that too! You need Metal Slug 3 in your collection though!

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Need 3 major games.

Fatal Fury Special
Metal Slug 3
KOF 98

Other than that, you have a pretty brutal setup and games.
Welcome aboard! ;)

Thanks for the love.

How are the labels of those MVS carts?
The majority of them have original US labels in decent shape. Some cut serials, but honestly I'm not that bothered by it. 5 of them have original JPN labels, all fair condition. 4 of them came with very nice repro US labels. 6 of them I had to print out my own repro US labels, either due to being un-readable or they came with a horrible repro label.

Need 3 major games.

Fatal Fury Special
Metal Slug 3
KOF 98
KOF 98 & MS3 are on my list of for sure!

Last edited:

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Very nice collection, really like how neat everything looks.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
The majority of them have original US labels in decent shape. Some cut serials, but honestly I'm not that bothered by it. 5 of them have original JPN labels, all fair condition. 4 of them came with very nice repro US labels. 6 of them I had to print out my own repro US labels, either due to being un-readable or they came with a horrible repro label.
Nice. Now if only you wouldn't taint your gameroom with the ANALogue...

Also would like to add Magical Drop 3 and Neo Drift Out to the advised gets list ^^

Pantarou

Zero's Secretary
Nice Collection and TV Setup.Also Bonus Points for showing Hibiki. :)

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Everything looks so nice and uniform.

kuze

Akari's Big Brother
10 Year Member
Killer setup! Been keeping an eye out myself for that exact pvm, great monitor!

Really sweet shock box system you've got going on too. Hope the games get lots of play! I'm sure they do :)

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Nice looking collection and great setup.

Ghudda

New Challenger
Man, that genny and omega look so nice sitting next to the PVM. The epic sun ray shit going on just tops things off. What table/stand are you using? It looks like with the lack of a center support, that the PVM would bow the wood. Does it hold up pretty well? Anyways, great looking collection, makes me want custom shock boxes even more.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Great titles, and I love how everything is nice and neat around your PVM

Thanks everyone! Was uncertain if I should post up the collection at first, but I'm glad I did. Thanks for the love.

Need to take new pics of the games. Been on a buying spree lately. Need to add Cyber-Lip, Fatal Fury Special, Ganryu, KOF'98, Neo Drift Out, SamSho 4, SamSho 5, Sengoku 2, and Top Hunter. Yes, I'm addicted :)

Later that afternoon.
Lol, I'm not even sure how to respond to that one :P

What table/stand are you using? It looks like with the lack of a center support, that the PVM would bow the wood. Does it hold up pretty well? Anyways, great looking collection, makes me want custom shock boxes even more.
Here's the Amazon Link for the stand. I was also afraid that it wasn't going to be very sturdy. But, that top piece of wood is very thick and heavy. It works great, no bowing yet. The bottom portion behind the doors makes a great spot to store all of the power cables, ac adapters, and the power strip.

Did you buy the cover art for your boxes or print them yourself?
I get it printed & cut by Southtown Homebrew. They do a fantastic job.

Last edited: