Sp!nz Show Room (Now loading...)

Sp!nz

n00b
Hi there !

I have been very busy with my studies but now that i have highly successed to my finals i could spend time by sorting my game rooms.

Like you could see on my website, the first game room, where the Blast City is, is still in mess because i didn't get time to order shelves and think about an optimal layout.

Fortunately i have updated the Hidden Palace Zone (pics are mostly from the second gaming room), a page dedicated to both game rooms who can be accessed by entering Konami code on the main page.

I posted about 50 new pics of the actual state of my gaming rooms who can be seen here : http://spinzshowroom.com/hidden-palace-zone

By the way, i noticed somebody used my own pic to create a header here, i would prefere to be contacter next time especially since i use it as the header of my website...

Many items are missing (especially games) since i'm waiting the shelves but i think it's a good preview to start properly :)

Here it is !

Vue-densemble-01-619px.jpg

Mini-Game-Center-02-619-px.jpg.jpg

Super-Famicom-Hibaihins-0-619px.jpg

Sega-Hibaihins-01-619-px.jpg

Zelda-Gamegear-White-619-px.jpg

Famitsu-Gameboy-Pocket-Strider-Promotional-Cards-De-la-Jet-Set-Radio.jpg

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Computerstaat Funster
20 Year Member
Why do French people never play their games?

Real talk.

Sp!nz

n00b
Love the mini arcade, where did you get those at?

Konami's arcade cabinets (Desktop Arcade Collection) are produced by Konami itself, the mini sega cabs could be win as a prize in Ufo Catchers during 2005 and Taiko no Tatsujin and Vewlix are model kits produced by Wave Corporation :)

Real talk.

What facts are based on your hastive conclusions ? (i already have an idea, it's human feeling after all... :rolleyes:)

I didn't even show the other game-room :spock:

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
In one of those about 50 pics posted on the link page :)
Come on, post them here. I'm not going to go through all that stuff.

ain't-nobody-got-time-for-that.gif

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
What facts are based on your hastive conclusions ? (i already have an idea, it's human feeling after all... :rolleyes:)

I didn't even show the other game-room :spock:

I think he was referring to the museum quality of your collection (which is impressive in its own right). Most items are sealed and untouched. Do you actually play video games or just collect them?

Sp!nz

n00b
Ah ! my apologies :eek_2:

Thanks for your comment.

I'm still thinking about an optimal layout to enjoy my games in the best conditions, this is why i couldn't upload pics of my first game-room yet (My BVM 20f1e monitor is between both gaming-rooms waiting shelves i recently ordered.)

I don't aim any kind of speculation, i also don't earn any cash by blogging about my hobbie, my only motivation is to hit a larger public with my knowledge into obscure gaming.

About the sealed items :

Well, to be honest, i kept some games sealed but in this case i have an other one i play with.
Some of my games are kept sealed as a tribute.

Also, notice that 90 % of my games are kept protected by a protective blister and not a genuine one or pvc box to avoid dust, sunfades, etc...

The only games i don't play with are "hibaihins" (not for sale games), i have been interested into this side of collecting really early and could get them in at least "like new" condition.

I think you could understand that i really want to keep these treasures safely since i considere them as a gaming heritage ^^

marktheshark

Morden's Lackey
I didn't know there were Dreamcast variations besides the Hello Kitty, Sega Sports, & RE: Code Veronica systems. What's with the silver Dreamcast with the black Power & Reset buttons? Is that a custom paint job by any chance?

Sp!nz

n00b
I only collec NTSC-J Dreamcast consoles, this is definitly my favorite console.

Some years ago i got the chance to own RX-78 model but i traded it.

Actually, expected this last one i don't plan to get anymore, i own all NTSC-J Dreamcast consoles (including Trial, Rental set, CSK, CX-1 Divers 2000, R7 Mail Order edition, etc...) unfortunately i still have to order an other showcase to unbox the others.

I don't have any custom, the silver's one you're talking about is the Metallic silver, the most common within the D-Colour threesome (including Pearl Pink & Pearl Blue) since there was two waves produced.

Notice that the Super Black Dreamcast doesn't belong to this set, it's only an urban legend spread over the web.

I have posted the complete story of its release and still plan to do the same for the whole set, if you are interested by it don't hesitate to have a look here : http://spinzshowroom.com/deballage-dreamcast-super-black (need to paste the link in google translate if you're unfamiliar with french)

My only regret is that i haven't been farer than NTSC-J because until now i'm still looking after Sonic Anniversary Dreamcast console signed by Yuji Naka himself.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
No Saturn hooked up?

you better watch out, Sega Sanshiro might come to your house and destroy you.

SegataSanshiro.gif

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Cool display, I especially like the mini-cabs in the second pic.

Stop living in a pizza box. You really can't judge an entire nation from a few english speaking frenchies on this forum. A handful of the best shmup players outside of JPN live in France.

Sp!nz

n00b
Thanks Normdog

@ChuChu Flamingo :

About the Sega Saturn, it's the same than remaining boxed Dreamcast consoles, i'm waiting the opportunity to buy a second showcase but i have definitly less Saturn consoles since i was only interested by Sonic Toy' r ' Us and Hi-Saturn Navi models.

Cool display, I especially like the mini-cabs in the second pic.

Stop living in a pizza box. You really can't judge an entire nation from a few english speaking frenchies on this forum. A handful of the best shmup players outside of JPN live in France.

Thanks dude !

Again, i would add that is only one of the two game-rooms who is actually shown.

I would like to display the other one but it's to messy to display something clean.

I also love shoot em up, especially Raizing, Toaplan and Cave

For example here is my Cave themed collection

Cave-Collection-619px.jpg