Avatar: Legend or Korra from Platinum Games

Taiso

Remembers The North,
20 Year Member
Its definitely going to bear a look. I'm curious to see what Platinum does with this particular license.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Sweet, can't wait to see how Platinum handles the various bending techniques

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
Crazy mix right here. Never would have imagined a licensed Nickelodeon game published by Activision and developed by Platinum games. Sounds like fanboy nonsense but its real. Its actually happening.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Here's a bump with early footage from Comic Con. Looks like a Bayonetta-Lite. I like you can switch between elements while you fight. Hopefully there's more to it then they can show off in the demo. Five bucks says they'll have DLC so you can play as Aang or the first Avatar, Wan.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Disappointing.

Up to this point I have bought every game Platinum has released:
Madworld (Wii)
Vanquish (PS3)
Bayonetta (first bought on PS3, will buy again on Wii U)
Infinite Space (DS)
Anarchy Reigns (PS3)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3)
The Wonderful 101 (Wii U)

And of course I'm buying the shit out of Bayonetta 2.

But now they've gone and announced two games I won't be able to buy. I won't be able to get Scalebound because it's Xbox One exclusive and I'm not buying that shit, and I won't be able to get Korra because it's download-only and not DRM free. If it ever gets released on GOG or a DRM free Humble Bundle I'll buy it day one, but I don't do console download services or Steam. Also I only buy Activision games used because I hate them, and obviously there's no way to buy a used digital game.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
But now they've gone and announced two games I won't be able to buy. I won't be able to get Scalebound because it's Xbox One exclusive and I'm not buying that shit, and I won't be able to get Korra because it's download-only and not DRM free. If it ever gets released on GOG or a DRM free Humble Bundle I'll buy it day one, but I don't do console download services or Steam. Also I only buy Activision games used because I hate them, and obviously there's no way to buy a used digital game.

sounds like a personal problem

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid

Most of his posts are bitching about something or him ranting about things no one cares about. Username should be Bitchcommander or Famibitcher.

Last edited:

andsuchisdeath

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Username should be Bitchcommander or Famibitcher.

At first I couldn't decide which one had a better ring, but I've decided Famibitcher is the better of the two.

Bitchcommander could be misconstrued into the thought of him commanding bitches around.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Where exactly did I imply that it was anyone else's problem?

I was just expressing my dismay, not asking you to fucking murder Hideki Kamiya for the cause.