LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I got an email from him last night but it was about a free AES game as an apology. That's fine and well, but a tracking number would be nice...

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
It checks out on the sing post page as a package to the US... But yes, let's see what's in the box...

::iwouldbemadifitsahead::

Make sure you're kind enough to update us on what you got.

All in all even if everyone gets everything resolved. I really hope Hide isn't retarded enough to think that this will make things all A-OK here.

If anything he'll be banned from the marketplace forever.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Make sure you're kind enough to update us on what you got.

All in all even if everyone gets everything resolved. I really hope Hide isn't retarded enough to think that this will make things all A-OK here.

If anything he'll be banned from the marketplace forever.

Agreed, he's basically fighting here for an upgrade from thieving criminal to just total cunt.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
No updates from Lenn himself, even if they are lies. He doesn't just owe these buyers, he owes this forum. Regardless of comments, still not man enough and no excuses as his ban is lifted and looks at the site as a guest.

LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore, why are you so afraid to explain yourself and your actions?

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Hide has been perma-banned.

He had ample time to rectify this situation and take care of his mess. Admittedly, we were lenient in regards to not dropping the hammer sooner but that was done to give him time to post tracking and explain the situation. He stated it would be rectified by August 1st and made little effort to do so. It's clear that he is not going to move quickly, if at all, in regards to refunding or shipping items.

Additionally, dragon_asia too coincidentally appeared during this situation, first to post in here, then eventually attempting to sell items and posting in a similar style. Dragon_asia was removed from the forum completely. One suspicious and all too coincidental fact was that dragon_asia was posting from an IP extremely close to Hide's range, in the same allocation, same geographic region, etc.

If you're out money, as repeatedly advised, take it up with your CC and/or Paypal to get a refund. You have plenty of options. This should serve as a reminder and example of why you shouldn't trust "long time members" with little significant contributions or roots here. Hide is an arcade owner who simply dumped his old junk on people here, was slow to ship and ultimately had personal problems with money that led him to either steal money from the community or not ship items due to his own personal problems. Hide did this to himself and has only himself to blame.

We did everything we could do to "help" him and it was clearly stalling and excuses for him to buy more time. That time has expired.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Hide has been perma-banned.

He had ample time to rectify this situation and take care of his mess. Admittedly, we were lenient in regards to not dropping the hammer sooner but that was done to give him time to post tracking and explain the situation. He stated it would be rectified by August 1st and made little effort to do so. It's clear that he is not going to move quickly, if at all, in regards to refunding or shipping items.

Additionally, dragon_asia too coincidentally appeared during this situation, first to post in here, then eventually attempting to sell items and posting in a similar style. Dragon_asia was removed from the forum completely. One suspicious and all too coincidental fact was that dragon_asia was posting from an IP extremely close to Hide's range, in the same allocation, same geographic region, etc.

If you're out money, as repeatedly advised, take it up with your CC and/or Paypal to get a refund. You have plenty of options. This should serve as a reminder and example of why you shouldn't trust "long time members" with little significant contributions or roots here. Hide is an arcade owner who simply dumped his old junk on people here, was slow to ship and ultimately had personal problems with money that led him to either steal money from the community or not ship items due to his own personal problems. Hide did this to himself and has only himself to blame.

We did everything we could do to "help" him and it was clearly stalling and excuses for him to buy more time. That time has expired.

About dragon_asia. He's living in singapore but he isn't LENN YANG.

He speaks french which is something Hide clearly never did. His french sounds like he's from France/Belgium/Switzerland. I asked him for his help and from what he told me, it sounded like he had no citizenship or anything. He's most likely in Singapore for business. He said that Hide posted a sale thread on some local forums and he just met him at his local store.

Oh and BTW, THANK YOU! Good riddance, LENN YANG.

Last edited:

Tacitus

Staff member
About dragon_asia. He's living in singapore but he isn't LENN YANG.

He speaks french which is something Hide clearly never did. His french sounds like he's from France/Belgium/Swizerland. I asked him for his help and from what he told me, it sounded like he had no citizenship or anything. He's most likely in Singapore for business. He said that Hide posted a sale thread on some local forums and he just met him at his local store.

If he'd like to appeal, he's more than welcome to. He can view this without an account and sign up for a new account, explaining the situation. Extreme caution and I had to start somewhere.

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
5813c7f9d4a6b0f3eb0594c81b490f11.jpg
I promised Hide I wouldn't share this post but since he has broken yet another promise of not dragging this until August I don't feel compelled to keep it to myself anymore. Though I'm not sure I really believe him, things just don't add up. Basically he is saying he co-signed on a loan for a friend who didn't pay up and they froze his accounts. But why wouldn't he of just said that was the case, I understand he wants to keep his personal business personal but who would rather be labeled a thief and a scammer. Maybe he hoped I would share it and would drum up sympathy and buy more time. Who knows, and I guess we may never know.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
View attachment 17107
I promised Hide I wouldn't share this post but since he has broken yet another promise of not dragging this until August I don't feel compelled to keep it to myself anymore. Though I'm not sure I really believe him, things just don't add up. Basically he is saying he co-signed on a loan for a friend who didn't pay up and they froze his accounts. But why wouldn't he of just said that was the case, I understand he wants to keep his personal business personal but who would rather be labeled a thief and a scammer. Maybe he hoped I would share it and would drum up sympathy and buy more time. Who knows, and I guess we may never know.

The 'please don't post this' i.e. please do post this part is more than a little suspect.

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
i understand that i screwed up transactions from late May 2014 onwards.

SEAM2014 was one weekend.

18_seamposter01.jpg

Notice there is no Team DM as the important ppl are part of bigger teams now.

Even if his funds were "Frozen". He still went to SEAM2014, still ran his "shop" and has been doing plenty of other things.

#SEAM2014 have you registered?
So i have a table and it has 2 perfect setups of CVS2 and SSF2X. Also selling seimitsu/sanwa parts, PS4 Hori sticks, XB1 MCZ TE2, Razer Atrox, MCZ Sanrio Sticks, and some games and stuff at the event. See you all at SEAM 2014.

Had the funds to stock up for SEAM and his own table. He had funds to renovate a damn store.

hi guys i am overwhelmed lately with personal endeavours. i was going through restructure for my store and stuff are not accessable due to blockage (renovations).

It doesn't add up at all from his own timeline and spending money.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Regarding dragon_asia and his IP, I'm not IP savvy and I truly don't know how the ranges work, but in Singapore...you can drive from the North of the country to the South in 1-hour, you can drive East to West in 2 hours. It's about 3x the size of Washington DC.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
dragon_asia bought a KoF MVS cart, in person, from Hide. Then read the thread and posted up kind works about it.

Seems the dude is so close to ground zero that he's getting caught up Hide's shit-storm. Happens to new members.

VT is right, better be safe than sorry.

Gaia

Banned
Lol the guy lives close to him so better ban him cause you can't be too careful.

Better ban everyone who lives in Ohio, cause you know, twonk.

Tacitus

Staff member
He has the opportunity to return.

Jul 2014 member, evokes Tonk.

Yeah, you'll last long.

Tacitus

Staff member
Lol the guy lives close to him so better ban him cause you can't be too careful.

Better ban everyone who lives in Ohio, cause you know, twonk.

poor vyxx. so butthurt.

Craig

Stupid Bitch.,
15 Year Member
View attachment 17107

'bout it looking dog!

Slugger

Marked Wolf
Man all this would have been so easy to avoid. Just a precise shipping date, the tracking numbers to buyers and an apology/ reason to all why things went wrong. Hope you guys still get your stuff safe and sound!

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Paypal just ruled in my favor, i got my money back.

Case closed for me.

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Glad to hear some positive resolution to this mess. Hoping the rest of Hide's victims get their money back as well.