LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
:rolleyes:

---

Lost Password Recovery Form

If you have forgotten your username or password, you can request to have your username emailed to you and to reset your password. When you fill in your registered email address, you will be sent instructions on how to reset your password.

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/login.php?do=lostpw

Email Address:

Ok, now it's time to prove you're a human being. What is 100 times 24 minus 32??? Now, take that number and ignore it. What’s the internet’s most popular encyclopedia?

Random Question:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'm surprised, and sorry to hear this. I'll reach out again, tomorrow afternoon SGP local time.

Here my latest message to Lenn:
ynaqyzeb.jpg

Hi buddy,

I was contacted by a mod yesterday, asking me for an update on the game sales situation.

I honestly didn't know what to tell him. Many forum members have been PMing me about it, too.

Please log in soon, and update this thread:http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=252057

I don't want to alarm you; however, a mod has relayed to me that if the situation isn't addressed by Friday-actions are going to be taken.

I'm not a mod, nor have any sway w / them. I've tried to be helpful...but now it is out of my hands.

As ever,
Jim/w330

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Not so bummed that I missed out on that ketsui board now. Hope you guys get your stuff...

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I'm bummed I didn't miss out on that SS3 / FF2 AES bundle. Hopefully things turn around here.

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer
From his phone, can't view thread links w/out being logged in.

Somebody help me out here.

Singapore is one of the 4 (Hi-Tech) Asian Dragons.

Why is Len's broken laptop the only laptop in the entire country that gets internet. :scratch:

Now don't get me wrong here: I want to see Lenn deliver.

But, it's one thing when you're shipping a BIG BOX (or two) of 30-40 MVS carts. (master_d.) And another thing when you're shipping a small box with a couple of boards inside.

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
I think there's 4 or 5 people waiting for their stuff now, including me.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
this really sucks.

I guess I won't be seeing my mvc board and my kof games :(

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
What's going on with Hide?

this really sucks.

I guess I won't be seeing my mvc board and my kof games :(

Hang tight. I'm working on this, for all you folks. Give me 12 more hours.

I'm not promising anything...I'm only making an impassioned plea for action, from a friend.

Thanks.

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Well, known trustworthy members can always turn for the worse, even here that has happened before. Oh well. Here's hoping he delivers this time.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Hang tight. I'm working on this, for all you folks. Give me 12 more hours.

I'm not promising anything...I'm only making an impassioned plea for action, from a friend.

Thanks.

I really tried, y'all. Lenn has seen my most recent FB message, complete w/ directions on a fast track way to rejoin the site-and I've had NO response.

My apologies.

Judge Dredd

Administrator
Staff member
LENN YANG APPEARS TO BE A SCAMMER.

HE IS ABLE TO LOG ON ANd REFUSES TO DO SO.

DETAILS ON INITIATING LEGAL ACTION IN HIS HOME COUNTRY WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I really tried, y'all. Lenn has seen my most recent FB message, complete w/ directions on a fast track way to rejoin the site-and I've had NO response.

My apologies.

You tried, man.

It seems Hide would prefer to join the ranks of sellers who went bad...such as D-Lite and Tonk. Both were good friends that I still can't believe went down that path.

God speed, Hide.

Jon

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
You know, I gave him the benefit of a doubt the first time and even apologized. But after hearing that he has "renovated" his arcade. :shame: I hope he still comes through but I'm doubtful at this point.

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Really feel for you guys who seem to be getting scammed. I offered him, IMO a very good price for the megadrive lot but he wanted more. I'm just thankful he declined my first offer!

Here's hoping he comes through for everyone.

Last edited:

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Hearing this kind of thing makes me leery, hope you guys get resolution with this situation.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I still have hope Lenn will come through and hopefully will issue partial refunds as well as send the items.

Again, he sent quite a few packages to people who paid as gift, many of the packages he didn't send were goods payments - that just doesn't add up to a planned scam.

Another point - I inquired about one of his boards during the sale during which most of these items were sold - he told me the board was sold. Again, if planning to scam, he'd sell the same board twice. I'm not excusing the delays at all - i'm saying I still think there's a good chance you'll get your stuff. I'll try to message him on another forum.

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Well, I'm sadly someone who paid by gift and am stuck with nothing in my hands. Well, lesson learned. Never trust someone's golden reputation, always pay via goods.