LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

Don

Camel Slug
On 5/28/14, I made a deal with Hide on some PCBs. I purchased a few boards from him earlier in the year and everything worked out well. So this time around I went full hog and spent $400 on a really nice lot of stuff.

I sent the money, he said he would ship the boards out in a couple days.

Over the last couple weeks, I've been sending him pms, just trying to figure what's going on. So far no response. :crying:

It also doesn't look like he's logged in for several weeks.

I'm just hoping someone knows him and can tell me what's up.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
ive had a couple dealings with hide, hes always been great to deal with. I hope hes ok

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
I dont think this is the first time Hide has been MIA. Hope you get in contact with him and get your stuff.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I also paid for some stuff in late May and have heard nothing from him since.

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Could he be....

You know it's coming....

Hiding!

Don

Camel Slug
I dont think this is the first time Hide has been MIA. Hope you get in contact with him and get your stuff.

I talked to a couple other members, I think this is pretty common for him.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
It is common for him to go MIA, i've known him through the forums for a couple years and I think I have a good read on him. I don't think anything shady is going on - I think something is preventing him from logging in. Don't want to speculate, but obviously the country he's from is pretty strict and it isn't uncommon for certain sites to get completely blocked for various reasons.

He asked me to buy him some games in a group buy a month ago and then disappeared - not the type of thing you'd do if you plan on pulling anything shady. Other members sent him gift payments and they got the games, others haven't yet, but again, if going to be shady, it wouldn't make sense to send some and not others. I have to think for some reason or another, he simply isn't able to access the internet currently. Hopefully he can soon.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I see him on FB all the time. He has always made good w/me on deals, too.

He is working SEAM2014, so maybe that has kept him away?

I'll message him later this week, and try to see what's up.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
I was going to make a thread about him, I'm out of about 175$ on a mvs board and a bunch of carts. He has an excellent reputation and I bought from him before so some baaaaad stuff probably happened.

If you could contact him, it would be greatly appreciated

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I'm in the same boat. Bought a couple games from him on 05/25/14. I assume he would have shipped them out in the near future, he never said anything. It's been a month since I paid and no sign of the games. Does he send stuff via economy? That takes a couple months usually. I'd just like to know whether the games I paid for are even in the mail. I'm out on $120. :(

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Did you guys all pay via PP gift? Based on his record here and from talking to him, I would definitely give him the benefit of the doubt. However, if you don't hear from him soon, open a Paypal case if possible, just to CYA. You have 45 days for regular non-gift purchases.

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Mine is regular non-gift.

I'd rather go for a diplomatic solution first.. If by monday there is no news, I'll go the dispute route. Which sucks.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
He was still updating his sales threads a week after I sent him money, so it wasn't a matter of not being able to get online. He completely ignored my PMs during this time, and obviously didn't ship out the goods.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I just messaged Lenn, but due to the time diff-
9y9asu6y.jpg

...it may be that I don't hear back from him for 8-12 hrs.

He was last active on FB 5 hrs ago, so currently he is believed to be alive & well.

I hope that a good resolution comes soon for all involved. I can tell you-as someone that has ordered multiple stuffs from him-that sometimes, Singapore post takes time.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
I just messaged Lenn, but due to the time diff-
9y9asu6y.jpg

...it may be that I don't hear back from him for 8-12 hrs.

He was last active on FB 5 hrs ago, so currently he is believed to be alive & well.

I hope that a good resolution comes soon for all involved. I can tell you-as someone that has ordered multiple stuffs from him-that sometimes, Singapore post takes time.
Wednesday? weird when I tried it said Saturday morning http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/singapore/singapore

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
What's going on with Hide?

**UPDATE**

I've just heard back from Lenn. He has given me permission to share his full name here, so that folks can add him on FaceBook, and message him there.

Lenn Yang, of Versus City Arcade- Singapore.

I will post screen caps of our convo, so people can be assured I'm not shilling for him/making this up.

The Cliff Notes? He is locked out of the site due to a forgotten log in/HD crash/bricked laptop. As far as delays-between renovations of his business (VersusCity Arcade in Singapore) and planning SEAM2014-some mailings have slipped. HE WILL SEND OUT ALL OUTSTANDING PARCELS STARTING AFTER THE WEEKEND (this Monday).

Please see my next post for screen caps of our convo/Lenn's explanation in his own words. Thanks.

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
I'm confident that this will all be sorted ASAP...and that folks will be comped for their troubles:
he4yzydu.jpg

Shuri

Kula's Candy
10 Year Member
Ahhhh I knew something was up!

I had no idea he owned an arcade! Cool stuff!! Thanks a lot of doing all this, Wataru

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
That is awesome news that he's still around, thanks for contacting him! Does he have access to ng.com now or not yet?