LENN YANG aka HIDE of VERSUS CITY SINGAPORE ARCADE, Ang Mo Kio, Singapore is a THIEF

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Don - it looks like you are co-owner of an arcade...in Singapore.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Wow, the arcade is so successful that it's open three whole days a week!

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Good now point the authorities to his new establishment and have him caned while an ls32 is jammed up his ass.

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I read the last two pages and page one. Not gonna bother with the rest since it's been a year and a half since this thread was created. What the fuck though? Don doesn't have his shit? How could this guy possibly not be a con artist?

Hope you get your shit. It would really piss me off if this asshole continued to contact me promising the merchandise and never delivered. I feel like going to Singapore and finding this scum bag on your behalf. Reminds me of that jerk from Florida (Japhei/Casey) that used to always fuck people over on the boards.

Also wanna mention that it's fucked up for him to use excuses like he was busy with his business and organizing SEAM. Who the fuck cares? You sold shit online, if you have any fucking decency you'd act like a normal person and send em their shit. Whether you are busy as fuck with other shit doesn't make any difference. This pisses me off.

Last edited:

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
So he stole shit to build a mezzanine? Lenn Yang is a real classy scammer. 0 interest loan with 0 payments.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
I can't believe this is still going on.....while still conversing with the guy all this time. Wow.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
You have to almost admire his "fuck you" attitude and ability to keep an obvious fiction going this long.

I

420p

King's Dry Cleaner
Or maybe he should get in contact with a heavy machine gun ...

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Where does that guy post at? Is he off all forums? I know he's banned from here.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Don is one of the nicest people you'll ever encounter. Shame to see a total class act getting porked by a piece of useless shit like Hide.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member

Don

Camel Slug
It took a year and a half but I finally got my stuff plus a good chunk of extras. I still can't believe he actually came through. The ridiculous delay aside, I'm pretty happy.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
It took a year and a half but I finally got my stuff plus a good chunk of extras. I still can't believe he actually came through. The ridiculous delay aside, I'm pretty happy.

Glad you got taken care of finally. You're a more patient man then me.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
was mr don the last?here at least?
what would the title be changed to?

how much''extras'' loans usually have interest.

Last edited:

Tyranix95

Chang's Grocer

HOLY STHIT!!! NO FUCKING WAY!!!

[Repeat 200x. w/ gif., MT style.]

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
That's crazy. I thought you were boned. Glad it somehow worked out.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm

:multi_co::multi_co::multi_co: That's great man, happy to hear it!