seattle retro gaming expo

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Hey guys just thought i would throw this out there and see if anyone is coming to the seattle retro gaming expo on the 28th of june. I will be there all day hanging out playing some games and undoubtedly spending too much money. If anyone from the forums is coming i would love to meet some fellow neo enthusiasts, so how bout it.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
got one person im meeting we need to get a good group so we can meet up and play some games

skinny503

NAM-75 Vet
Hawaii can wait another week. It's not like the island is a active volcano that could erupt at any moment

cyd

New Challenger
If you are looking for after expo hours entertainment I would recommend stopping by The Airlock.

11001 118th PL NE
Kirkland, WA 98033

http://the-airlock.com/

No MVS cabs the last time checked, but lots of coin-ops and a full set of VWE Tesla cockpits!

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Hawaii can wait another week. It's not like the island is a active volcano that could erupt at any moment

haha well we kind of had to book the condo 13 months in advance so i doubt we could bump it a week

jon713

Camel Slug
Wish I had known about this sooner. I just moved to seattle (renton area) about 3 months ago. It's awesome here compared to houston. Any seattle wa peeps send me a pm would be cool to get to meet some neo fans.

Anybody been to 8-bit? It's this cool bar arcade in downtown renton.

Hey commando how was the expo?

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Wish I had known about this sooner. I just moved to seattle (renton area) about 3 months ago. It's awesome here compared to houston. Any seattle wa peeps send me a pm would be cool to get to meet some neo fans.

Anybody been to 8-bit? It's this cool bar arcade in downtown renton.

Hey commando how was the expo?

oh dang bro, yeah just missed you then, the expo was alright, it wasnt near as good as last year I did meet up with a forum member who wanted to buy my donpachi i was selling and he was a real cool dude. I live in lynden WA so seattle is a bit of a drive for me (bout 2 1/2 hours) but come down every once in a while, was just at a mariners game a couple weeks ago. anyways I would love to have a seattle get together would drive down to that in a second. could bring my PVM and my CMVS or AES or NEO CD but obviously someone down there would need to host it. Or also down with meeting at this barcade you speak of that ive never been too ive only been to dorkys in tacoma its pretty cool.

jon713

Camel Slug
Nice man I was just at that Richard Sherman's softball thing at safeco this weeknd. Yea that is a bit of a drive for ya, I'm actually flying back to houston in August to ship the rest of my things (cabs) to seattle. I have like 3 candys so I think I could host something at my place. I want to get another candy, found one on Craigslist but the dude wants 1500 for a neo candy 25 I believe. Waaaaaaaaay over priced. Yea here's a link to 8-bit. http://m.yelp.com/biz/8-bit-arcade-bar-renton-2

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Nice man I was just at that Richard Sherman's softball thing at safeco this weeknd. Yea that is a bit of a drive for ya, I'm actually flying back to houston in August to ship the rest of my things (cabs) to seattle. I have like 3 candys so I think I could host something at my place. I want to get another candy, found one on Craigslist but the dude wants 1500 for a neo candy 25 I believe. Waaaaaaaaay over priced. Yea here's a link to 8-bit. http://m.yelp.com/biz/8-bit-arcade-bar-renton-2

Awesome man yeah would love a candy cab and wouldnt mind driving to get one i did see that listing as well what a joke. accepted your friend request would love to do a get together at your place that would be sick! I can organize the whole thing if youd like maybe end of august or sometime in september would be really sweet

jon713

Camel Slug
Yea late September sounds cool, I will pm u once I have my setup ready.. Yea he took off the listing, I sent him a text trying to make a deal but once I broke down the price he never replied. He said he's selling it for that much because each of his games like world heroes and kof99 are worth over $100. Yea ok. Keep in touch man!

Your inbox is full dakingofzumunda

dakingofzumunda

Robert Garcia's Butler

Pm box is all clear now. I went to the Richard Sherman Softball classic last sunday too. Was entertaining. Was kinda surprised the basketball players Kobe Bryant and Nate Robinson did better than most of the other athletes. Loved the Doug Baldwin, Jermaine Kearse bit. "You mad bro"
Welcome to Washington Jon.

joecommando

Amusaka's Lacky
10 Year Member
Yea late September sounds cool, I will pm u once I have my setup ready.. Yea he took off the listing, I sent him a text trying to make a deal but once I broke down the price he never replied. He said he's selling it for that much because each of his games like world heroes and kof99 are worth over $100. Yea ok. Keep in touch man!

Your inbox is full dakingofzumunda

awesome man sounds good been dying to play some neo games with some other enthusiasts all my friends are nintendo honks that never wanna play fighting games with me :(